Archived The Hangout Thread v.13

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
lol @ matt. That's right you wouldn't. ;) ...

@Adamant
I regretted it at first... but I'm starting to like the fact I introduced him to these forums. Oh the drama!
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
fortis this is random but I like your signature, is that a straight scan cutout or did you edit it?
No edit. It was cool enough as it was.
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Great Show, sad it is over, but I would watch anytime of the day....
Now must read an English story called "why i am a danger to the public"
 
Last edited:

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
I can't imagine having either of my brothers on these forums...

Talk about akward.
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
My brother would just say some embarrassing stuff about me >.>

That and probably tell everyone they FAIL :XD
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I don't have a brother or a sister to bother me muahuahuahua
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
I'm the runt of my litter, but I make fun of my oldest brother more than he does me. I don't see him a lot since he moved when he started med school.

I don't have a brother or a sister to bother me muahuahuahua
I've always wondered what it would be like to have a sister...
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
well ... I rather not think about that...:XD... might destroy my mood :XD

But I think it should be okay... if you and her can relate with each other
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Oh you're missing out believe me lol :p A sibling is your #1 partner in crime >.>
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
yeah he is the first to talk when things get tough...:XD...

I know a lot of people with brothers... and Apparently they can only live with each other if there is 12 hour window between each talk...:XD

I have never seem brothers that related to each other like friends... I think they just can't
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Being the youngest, I liked it when I could get things the easy way, most of the time. But doing my older brother bidding comes with a price, usually something for me in the end,
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Brothers are nice and all... but if I had one I wouldn't be what I am today... so I am okay in not having one...
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
lol that's neat! So you're a defense player? I normally play defensive positions in most sports except Volleyball(too short to be a blocker lol :XD). I'm midfield in Soccer and defense/goalie in Hockey :tem

Oh and I work at a Dance Studio btw. I'm an assistant teacher there although I sometimes give sessions by myself like today ^^
Oh yeh defense is the way to go! Just smash 'em and crack 'em! :-D
I was central-defense when i played soccer but i quitted some year ago.

Oh that's nice, so what type of dance is it?
 

kawaii

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
103
Reaction score
11
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Being the youngest, I liked it when I could get things the easy way, most of the time. But doing my older brother bidding comes with a price, usually something for me in the end,
my brother is a year and a half younger than me and we have always been best friends. I don't know what I would have done if I didn't have a brother.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I always teased my older sister, now we compete in EVERYTHING from like, sports to academics to . . . counter strike.. it's awesome and i AM the better one >.<
 

kawaii

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
103
Reaction score
11
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I used to play counter stike.. now I dont have enough time lol
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Counter-strike is awesome if you have like 20mins spare or something adn you wanna release some stress/anger :D
 

kawaii

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
103
Reaction score
11
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Counter-strike is awesome if you have like 20mins spare or something adn you wanna release some stress/anger :D
I definitely spent way more than 20 mins :tem .. way too much time actually.... (T_T)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Well, then you know when you gotta quit! :o

I'm playing guitar now aaah <3 Might play some counter-strike before it's time to do some studying. Biology exam tomorrow woo!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top