Archived The Hangout Thread v.13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
If it's early in the morning, then that's when you're immune system is at it's weakest. It's not gonna be easy.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hey Blai good morning
so... what you doing in the afternoon ????
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Tonight it's bbq! :-D We've gone from winter to summer in a week and now we have holiday so whee!!
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
wee person above me...

so... planing a trip to this week ????
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
wee! Hmm, yeah to the westcoast, off to turn the place upside down for a couple of days!
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Seems I'm feeling better this morning...darn >.>

Knew this would happen :p
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Then good work person above me :XD

WOW, nice Blai... what is the schedule for the trip... or you will just show up drunk at the CS match :XD because the only thing on schedule is drink and eat ...:tem
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Not really, we were debating yesterday whether or not I should go to work today and I knew I would eventually since my body automatically regenerates to a semi-functional state whenever I have obligations in life to fulfill(school work blah blah) >.<
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I know that person above me...

*as he watches JFK get shot in the head...*
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
I mean.....you don't have to go to work.


Also, I hate being awake early. I wish I could go to sleep, but I'm off to work.
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Guys I just realized I'm one of the first canadians on these forums!!
Currently now the oldest Canadian member(not age) of MH


well i've been observing the MH forums since late 2005. But officially sign up in 2006.

I think yume was the first (January 2006), then me. I think.

Yes, I've done some of my research.

Wow that's cool. I feel special lol
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
I'm a 2007 guy, those were good days, when people like Jehuty were active. And then we had MHBT, good times, good times... :crying
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
jehuty was crazy that's all i have to say

The last standing 2006 folks that are still active
-Bean
-patedecarne
-The Flash
-Xi0
-baboysai
-ladyhatake

lol and a few others...

Still I'm considered the oldest Canadian member here! that's gotta be something!
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
2006-2007 members were great, 2008-2009 MH members were a bit meh. :(
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
^
Yeah I agree.

2006-2007 is members is what made MH so amazing... now its falling apart.
 

The Adamant Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Messages
947
Reaction score
404
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I have to share this... There's a Sheinen Manga called "Vagabond" <-- Click, very popular in Japan (Best-seller even in China).

I've been reading it for a while now and I must say that its the best Manga I've ever read (And I don't read a manga for the Heck of it, I'm very picky). Mostly the story and Art is outstanding... and the Battle scenes are, well hmm... Epic. Its a must read. :amuse
 
Last edited:

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Samurai manga with tons of blood is always a win. Especially when it's drawn in a more serious style rather than in a cutish way. Sweet find Drago.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top