Archived The Hangout Thread v.13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well Evil3ye you are right :XD

Wow Nat it sounds nice... had any friends with you for the pizza ???

Spooky stories :whoo *this smiley has simply nothing to do with Whoo :XD* tell us more... was it those that they get in the house and see nothing... or a more scientific thing ????

Work about what????

*I have done nothing... T_T *snif**
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
just coz...are you stalking me tda?



err...we already have MH hangout threads fun

asus, I'm doing very well.. Thank you! I just ate (pizza) and feeling good. Yesterday I watched a horror documentary about hauntings, and tried to get some work done :)
I do my research well.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
are you on facebook?
which one in MH page are you? Please tell me :)
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I will watch :whoo *now it looks more like it :XD*

first I will try to make this C++ program to work heheh

*while watching JFK...*
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
lol thats for me to know and you to find out.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
means that you did join...
if you saw my profile means I gave you access...means that you are already amongst my friends Mmmmm
to hell with school work, this is a mystery I have to figure out.

Asus, yeah it's cool and it gives links to other horror stories :spaz
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
^^ lol....

Oh by the way... I have a friend of mine with a haunted house muhauhauahu

*no I am serious*
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
awesome! does he see dead people?

tda are you Bob Kimoto?
...no that's goldb

too tired I'll go study, that mystery will be on hold for now
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
he does... and they are not nice people T_T....

they are somewhat lost... and the worst part... is that ... even people that have never saw ghosts... see ghosts in his house...

*damn I even got shivers right now*
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
I need to study as well. :amuse
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
horror stories... stalkers.. :notrust
do you people only got such bad mood issues here?
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It is not Bad mood issues... it is just Nat saw the movie a while ago... and it looks fun...spooky...:)

so... did you have to leave in order to show somebody where the Vodka was ????
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
lol... I would never think about that... did you have good dreams ????
o_o ....
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
i'm not sure what answer would satisfy you :notrust
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
well.... so what will you dream tomorrow ???? :blink
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
it feels good to stalk
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
If whether or not you can actually dream through those Aluminum glasses of yours ???? *Avatar*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top