Archived The Hangout Thread v.13

Status
Not open for further replies.

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Welcome to v13 of the infamous General Discussion Hangout Thread!

:confetti

Keep it clean, but have fun!​
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Haha, nah. I wouldn't really say that I have the goods. Just a weird/silly sense of humor. :p

And, to answer your question from the last thread, Asus, I'm doing well. :amuse How about you? And everyone else?
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
yeah what kind of goods????

*surely memory ain't of them... she doesn't even remember giving me a warning T_T...*

I am fine igotthegoods...how come you don't spam in this thread??????
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
New thread :D awesome
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So how was everybody's day today?
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
*surely memory ain't of them... she doesn't even remember giving me a warning T_T...*

I am fine igotthegoods...how come you don't spam in this thread??????
Well, of course i remember, but a warning is nothing. I wouldn't equate that with slaying. I was giving you a second chance. Isn't that being nice? :oh

Oh, I do post here on occasion, but I'm not a big spammer usually, or at least I try not to be. Doesn't look too good when the mods are spamming and then they hand out warnings for spam. :p
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
never said I you weren't nice :XD
I was being friendly ^_^

well you can always go to the fun forum and try beat my unstoppable spam spree :XD
 

polaris

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2005
Messages
323
Reaction score
269
Gender
Male
Country
Cyprus
so so; studyin for exams...waiting for lost...there is local election this weekend in here, also Formula1 begins; also World Cup Qualifying Match - Spain versus Turkey.:D wow I almost forget, there is naruto.:amuse
here, this is my whole weekend.. It's weird though I don't remember anyone askin my weekend...:p
hey asus whats your weekend will be like?
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I am going to study math (depression)

lots and lots of it...

hey Polaris.... you never here in the friday for me to ask about your weekend...
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Getting a warning is better than getting a ban or an infraction.....Thank you o nice igotthegoods.

Personally, I don't like to spam, but sometime it gets so fun, I get lost and forget That I am spamming
 

polaris

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2005
Messages
323
Reaction score
269
Gender
Male
Country
Cyprus
yeah must be true, after reading naruto/bleach I choose to spend my time outside..:p
I'm unstable:(
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
c'mon... you love the Fun Forum sarry :XD

it is the best part...where we can talk and meet each other...

and where I can spam... if you check the spam-o-meter... I am always among the first 3 guys :XD
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Haha, soon soon and the Naruto Agony thread will return for some weeks, and then pointless spam returns, the way I know it.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
the last agony I postd 600 times 8D... I was all about spam :XD
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Yes, great times......the marriage thread came to existence, people e-married, SRC came to life.......

I hate physics now, I have a test this Friday(I am ready, but I don't feel Ready)................:scry
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh physics...My physics teacher hates me for not wanting to do a science project...
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
well sarry good luck man... don't worry and just keep your head in place...

worm... what was the project about?????
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I hate physics now, I have a test this Friday(I am ready, but I don't feel Ready)................:scry
Don't worry, you just gotta believe!


The project was just about air pollution in my area.
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Thanks guys;

I wonder, how the world would be if there was no Naruto, which IIRC helped websites like these greatly into becoming global?
 
Last edited:

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
Are me and Bean the only people left with SRC sigs?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top