Archived The Hangout Thread v.13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
funny living from the future. it's nearly friday here and your day's just about to begin.

<subscribes to this topic>
Yea, but you're really close to the international date line, right? You could potentially travel a whole day back in time.
 

kawaii

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
103
Reaction score
11
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
yea the time thing is a bit weird.. I am 15 hours ahead of my family in the states so when it is 1240am Friday here its only 940am thursday there.. I live in the future, rawr!
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
It feels good to be ahead of the US. :)
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I've never been very good with the whole "different time zones spanning the globe" thing, especially since some places have DST and some don't. Just serves to confuse me more >_>; Especially when I go to chat/call friends all over the globe/country I always forget that there's a difference.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
I always wondered how US times worked. I mean there are big time differences within America itself, I don't really know in detail how it works, I think there's something like Eastern Time, Western time? something like that.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
um, lemme see. Eastern (runs from east coast to the Mississippi River), then Central, Mountain, and Pacific. The State of Arizona is it's own time zone since they're the only ones that don't observe DST, then Alaska and Hawaii have their own as well. This is why I get so confused >.>
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
fuck, the psychology exam tomorrow is just ridiculous! Doesn't matter how much I study I just can't get that shit!
And it's the Uni entrance exams on Saturday as well, shit!!! Between 8am to 4.30pm woho!

I'm stressed out dude. . I might play a DotA to relax or something, been studying since 9am this morning constantly. . .


What's up ?
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Damn you took psychology, this means you could mind f*ck me, worthy opponent you are. :(

Play some Fifa 09!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Muhahaha! And i'm taking Physics B-course (the most advanced one) so I know exactly how to estimate the force I'll strike you down with,

hmm. . .s=V0+at
S=v0t +at^2/2
TDA=v=s/t*blais Fn which is mv^2/r hmmm
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
@asus in what fuckin way am i weird? o_O
well you are...

irtd brilliarnr i manafhged to hustle some beer and oither stuff,,,

now im gon go fuck coaxz dhe dint wanna waoit anynmore.

remioijnd me tomorrow n ill post s few drunk pics
see and wasn't even the drunk thread :XD...
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
Time zones are kind of crazy. I worked as a telemarketer for a week during my freshman year (hated it, don't like bothering people) and I'm on the east coast, but I was calling people in California. It's only a 3 hour difference, but it's....uhh....I don't know where I'm going with this.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
fuck, the psychology exam tomorrow is just ridiculous! Doesn't matter how much I study I just can't get that shit!
And it's the Uni entrance exams on Saturday as well, shit!!! Between 8am to 4.30pm woho!

I'm stressed out dude. . I might play a DotA to relax or something, been studying since 9am this morning constantly. . .


What's up ?
What kind of Psych is it? Just general Intro to Psych kind of stuff? I love that :3 It's my minor for my degree.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
I do physics as well.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
What kind of Psych is it? Just general Intro to Psych kind of stuff? I love that :3 It's my minor for my degree.
Yeah it's the introduction basically, going through freud and all those old geezers :-D



As for the physics, which is SICK :( My exam next week is on the three first "sections" out of the eight below
Mechanics
Mechanical waves (i.e. energy in feathers, soundwaves, earthquakes etc
Electromagnetism
Electro-magnetic waves
Waves and particles
The relativity theory
Nuclear Physics
Astrophysics
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
You guys and your "science." Is no one else a Business/Political Science major?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I'll vote for the green party and money is good!

(do i qualify?) ;D
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Personally I love economics.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah it's the introduction basically, going through freud and all those old geezers :-D



As for the physics, which is SICK :( My exam next week is on the three first "sections" out of the eight below
Mechanics
Mechanical waves (i.e. energy in feathers, soundwaves, earthquakes etc
Electromagnetism
Electro-magnetic waves
Waves and particles
The relativity theory
Nuclear Physics
Astrophysics
Well, if you need help with the psychology let me know and I can try to help you. If I didn't enjoy my major so much I'd probably major in Psych
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Well, i'm 18 on the election in september so yes
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top