- Joined
- Jan 31, 2008
- Messages
- 843
- Reaction score
- 121
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: NHL thread
OMG, OMG, OMG, it's finally here. It starts tomorrow (well sort of). The 2008-2009 NHL Season will officially have started. I wish I had a way to watch the games though. Damn, I need CBC. Anyways, in less than a week hockey season will be in full swing. I'm so excited
.
OMG, OMG, OMG, it's finally here. It starts tomorrow (well sort of). The 2008-2009 NHL Season will officially have started. I wish I had a way to watch the games though. Damn, I need CBC. Anyways, in less than a week hockey season will be in full swing. I'm so excited
.
.
? Oh well
. Anyways, I guess nothing to big has happened yet, anyway. No major upsets and no major teams really playing one another yet. But you should be watching on Sunday b/c it's U.S.A. vs. Canada (not necessarily the only time they will play during the games). Hopefully it will be a good game, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Canada blow us out
.
. Kind of want to see Sweden vs. Canada as well. But what I want most of all is a gold medal game b/w U.S.A. and Canada because, I think the atmosphere would just be amazing.
). Love me some sudden death OT as well