- Joined
- May 13, 2008
- Messages
- 3,886
- Reaction score
- 634
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
With the new color spread of all Jinchuurikis I thought I'd make a thread for those we know about.
Notes:
- Do NOT use arguments based on the Bijyuu's power level(ex: don't say Yugito > Garaa because Nibi > Shukkaku)
- We keep it strictly on a "what we know basis"(ex: don't say Naruto goes 9 tails, when we've only seen him go as far as 4tk)
Ok so our contenders are(I'll probably modify the list we end up learning more about the unknown Jinchuukiris, but for now I'll keep it to those we know minimal things of them):
- Gaara(host of Shukkaku)
- Nii Yugito(host of Nibi) <--note we know very little about her so feel free to exclude her
- old dude(host of the 4 tails) <--note we also know very little about him
- Killerbee(host of the Hachibichi)
- Naruto(host of the Kyuubi)
Note the battlefield is a very large field, big enough so that each contender is free to transform into their Bijyuu(if they can) and use their big guns.
I realize this is really a 3 person FFA since we know little of 2 of the 5 people I listed, but hopefully more info will come out and I can properly update the list ^_^
So who do you think would win and why?
Notes:
- Do NOT use arguments based on the Bijyuu's power level(ex: don't say Yugito > Garaa because Nibi > Shukkaku)
- We keep it strictly on a "what we know basis"(ex: don't say Naruto goes 9 tails, when we've only seen him go as far as 4tk)
Ok so our contenders are(I'll probably modify the list we end up learning more about the unknown Jinchuukiris, but for now I'll keep it to those we know minimal things of them):
- Gaara(host of Shukkaku)
- Nii Yugito(host of Nibi) <--note we know very little about her so feel free to exclude her

- old dude(host of the 4 tails) <--note we also know very little about him

- Killerbee(host of the Hachibichi)
- Naruto(host of the Kyuubi)
Note the battlefield is a very large field, big enough so that each contender is free to transform into their Bijyuu(if they can) and use their big guns.
I realize this is really a 3 person FFA since we know little of 2 of the 5 people I listed, but hopefully more info will come out and I can properly update the list ^_^
So who do you think would win and why?