- Joined
- Jun 9, 2007
- Messages
- 1,715
- Reaction score
- 1,304
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Lately i've been wondering who is truly the strongest Kage, but most of our opinions are biased due our preferences, so I decided to start a review on the Kages, not a poll (yet), but a review about the abilities of each Character who holds the title Kage.
But I have some doubts and questions and for the sake of being objective I ask the following about the Kages:
But I have some doubts and questions and for the sake of being objective I ask the following about the Kages:
- Would you guys like databook informations to be included or just what we have seen in the manga?
- Garaa didn't become Kazekage till the second part of tha manga, should I include the abilities shown in the 1st part of the manga as part of his arsenal, if yes, should I exclude Ichibi's abilities?
- Should praises from other characters be included as part of this?
- Should Danzou and Kakashi be included, even if they didn't make official?
My point here won't be to say that Kage is stronger than another just because I think so, is putting together all their strong points and find out together who deserves the belt or crown of champion of champions.
Last edited: