Discussion - The Kimetsu no Yaiba Versus Thread | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion The Kimetsu no Yaiba Versus Thread

levi12

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Giyu vs Gyokko who win?

Round 1: Base Giyu
Round 2: Mark Giyu

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Kyojuro vs Hatengu who win?

Giyu vs Hatengu who win?

Round 1:Base Giyu

Peter16373

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Giyu vs Gyokko who win?

Round 1: Base Giyu

Kyojuro vs Hatengu who win?

Giyu vs Hatengu who win?

Round 1:Base Giyu

Giyu vs Gyokko

Giyu curb stomps both rounds. Base Giyu was shown to be roughly equal to Base Sanemi in chapter 136 in their sparring that takes place a few hours before the Dimensional Infinity Fortress Arc. And Base Sanemi was shown to be even stronger than Marked Muichiro who stomped Gyokko after getting serious. So Base Giyu alone should be more than enough to stomp Gyokko.

Kyojuro vs Hantengu

If Hantengu starts off with his Primal Emotions, Kyojuro instantly takes down all four emotion clowns and proceed to cut off Hantengu’s head. If Hantengu starts off with Zou Hakuten, Kyojuro will still probably win but have a much harder time winning. He was able to briefly take on Akaza which means he should have no problem defeating Zou Hakuten albeit with some difficulty. And his speed should allow him to immediately rush to Hantengu after briefly defeating Zou Hakuten. The main problem is finding Hantengu. If he’s near the battlefield Kyojuro should have no problem winning but if he isn’t than he’s kinda screwed. He would have to fight against Zou Hakuten for a long time until he finds Hantengu.

Giyu vs Hantengu

Round 1 Base Giyu will probably die to Zou Hakuten. Round 2 is pretty much the same as Kyojuro vs Hantengu it all depends on if Hantengu is near the battlefield.

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Kanao vs Tanjiro...
In overall speed I would give it to Kanao. However. Tanjiro has the better swordplay and superior breathing technique. Moves like Paraphellen or w/e easily harms Akaza. So yes she loses..Based & marked.

Base Giyu vs Gyokko #5
He loses imo once Gyokko transforms and he starts to use blood demon techniques, such as the thousand fish that once slashed unleash poison....

Marked Giyu however. I see being able to win with some difficulty. Just like Muichiro was able to but not as easy...

#4 UM vs Rengoku...Hmm idk, honestly. None of the UM were defeated 1 v 1 besides marked Muichiro who was assisted pre piously given air from a swordssmith. Rengoku could pull it off but I think he would sustain heavy damage similar to his fight with akaza. But his ninth breathing form would bring him a win

Giyu base or marked vs UM4 based or marked, I dont t see it happening. Too many different abilities that hell have to succumb to his injuries. With the main body being so small and hidden..He be pressed by too many different abilities..

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't see many taking out Hantengu. He's way too troublesome and Tanjirou was able to find his true form only because of is sense of smell. Everyone else would most likely tire themselves out fighting the Primal Emotions.

As for Gyokko, I think most Pillars could easily take him out provided they don't immediately get hit by his poison + water prison combo. Giyu and Rengoku should do fine against him.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
I don't see many taking out Hantengu. He's way too troublesome and Tanjirou was able to find his true form only because of is sense of smell. Everyone else would most likely tire themselves out fighting the Primal Emotions.

As for Gyokko, I think most Pillars could easily take him out provided they don't immediately get hit by his poison + water prison combo. Giyu and Rengoku should do fine against him.
I agree I think Mark Giyu can take out Gyokko full power. I don t know about Rengoku. I don t think they can take out Hatengu. I don t think so either

Tanjiro and Kanao vs Zenitsu and Inosuke

Round 1: No mark and all see through world

Round 2: Mark allow and all see through world

Who win?

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Them at base is hard enough, tossing in the See Through World and Marks for all of them is even harder.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Mark Rengoku vs Akaza

Who wins.

I agree I think Mark Giyu can take out Gyokko full power. I don t know about Rengoku. I don t think they can take out Hatengu. I don t think so either

Who win?
Serious Zenitsu might speed blitz cut their heads with 7th form

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Mark Rengoku vs Akaza

Who wins.

Serious Zenitsu might speed blitz cut their heads with 7th form
i doubt it Akaza couldn t even react or see Mark Tanjiro move. Akaza is insanely fast.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Agree
Zenitsu ain't blitzing Tanjirou and Kanoe who can react to Akaza and Douma specially Tanjiro. Even though douma was dicking around in his fight against kanoe, he should still be above kaigaku
Zenitsu ain't blitzing Tanjirou and Kanoe who can react to Akaza and Douma specially Tanjiro. Even though douma was dicking around in his fight against kanoe, he should still be above kaigaku
Agree Mark Tanjiro>Zenitsu 7 form

Edarion8

Reaction score
Country
United States

Who win?
Tanjirou/Kanao are significantly better than Zenitsu/Inosuke 1v1. I don't understand how any of you can think that this is a fair fight unless you are counting the current one-eyed Tanjirou/Kanao?

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Tanjirou/Kanao are significantly better than Zenitsu/Inosuke 1v1. I don't understand how any of you can think that this is a fair fight unless you are counting the current one-eyed Tanjirou/Kanao?
I know that match up is like this Tanjiro fight Zenitsu while Kanao fights inosuke. So yeah. In both rounds

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
What do you think of Inosuke VS Zenitsu?
A question left unanswered. I'll tackle it.
It's very hard to say honestly, I wanna go with Inosuke because of his more varied fighting style and abilities.

Zenitsu is kool but for me never could take him too seriously if he needs to sleep to fight. & has 2moves..While Inosuke is very flexible & has innate danger awareness on top of very shrewd swordsmanship that he's his own master of it, whichbmakes him unorthodox and hars to predict...

I believe it comes down to endurance and durability. As skill wise they are rather equal to me.so I say Inosuke wins high difficulty...

Inosuke's stamina, endurance & flexibility against Muzan was better than Zenitsu's who recieved less damage...Inosuke wins mid diff most likely..

Last edited:

GoatXr

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
A question left unanswered. I'll tackle it.
It's very hard to say honestly, I wanna go with Inosuke because of his more varied fighting style and abilities.

Zenitsu is kool but for me never could take him too seriously if he needs to sleep to fight. & has 2moves..While Inosuke is very flexible & has innate danger awareness on top of very shrewd swordsmanship that he's his own master of it, whichbmakes him unorthodox and hars to predict...

I believe it comes down to endurance and durability. As skill wise they are rather equal to me.so I say Inosuke wins high difficulty...

Inosuke's stamina, endurance & flexibility against Muzan was better than Zenitsu's who recieved less damage...Inosuke wins mid diff most likely..
Zenitsu wins low difficulty, inosuke have no counter for Zenitsu’s speed. Zenitsu did better than inosuke in the Muzan fight. If Zenitsu is serious from the start it’s gonna be a easy win. Zenitsu thunder clap and flash is stronger than all of inosuke moves. And I’m not even including 6 fold, and Godspeed (by this point is straight over kill) and then his 7th form flaming thunder God. Inosuke will have no possible way of dodging any of those attacks. And Zenitsu with broken legs was blitzing and weakened Muzan. I mean come on now.

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Zenitsu wins low difficulty, inosuke have no counter for Zenitsu’s speed. Zenitsu did better than inosuke in the Muzan fight. If Zenitsu is serious from the start it’s gonna be a easy win. Zenitsu thunder clap and flash is stronger than all of inosuke moves. And I’m not even including 6 fold, and Godspeed (by this point is straight over kill) and then his 7th form flaming thunder God. Inosuke will have no possible way of dodging any of those attacks. And Zenitsu with broken legs was blitzing and weakened Muzan. I mean come on now.
By reading your post I understand that convincing you or debating you won't get me anywhere. I draw this opinion by observing your perspective that 2 side characters to the main MC, are vastly different lvs in skill and combat ability....How can this fight he a Low diff win? When did Zenitsu do better against Muzan? Because he didnt, that's not my perspective, there's manga pages of Inosuke fighting and landing hits, more than Zenitsu was.

But if you Believe what you wrote...Kool.

GoatXr

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
By reading your post I understand that convincing you or debating you won't get me anywhere. I draw this opinion by observing your perspective that 2 side characters to the main MC, are vastly different lvs in skill and combat ability....How can this fight he a Low diff win? When did Zenitsu do better against Muzan? Because he didnt, that's not my perspective, there's manga pages of Inosuke fighting and landing hits, more than Zenitsu was.

But if you Believe what you wrote...Kool.
Tell me how Is inosuke gonna counter Zenitsu’s speed? Can he counter thunder clap and flash? Can he counter 6 fold? Can he counter Godspeed? Can he counter flaming thunder God(one of the strongest moves in the series). Answer this name one technique from inosuke that is stronger or more effective than any of Zenitsu moves? By my perspective, Zenitsu was blitzing Muzan no other character in the fight had the speed go do that, even when he was weakened nobody blitz him. And Zenitsu blitz him more than once which is even more impressive with a broken leg. I’ll give one thing to inosuke tho, is more durable he take more hits. But his attacks wasn’t has affective as Zenitsu’s. You can obviously tell when Zenitsu hit Muzan it hurt, by his facial expression but it was to shallow because he didn’t have a red blade. But when inosuke hit Muzan, it was nothing. But we all got different opinions. Even tho I disagree with you

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Zenitsu needs preparation time to launch his attacks, while Inosuke doesn't; intercepting Thunderclap and Flash is easy. Of course Muzan couldn't react to Zenitsu, as Tanjirou and Inosuke were keeping him occupied while Zen was charging his attacks.
Flaming Thunder God is the only asset that can be decisive.

Anyway, both of them are pretty close in strength.