- Joined
- Mar 3, 2009
- Messages
- 2,591
- Reaction score
- 2,098
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I figured since I haven't seen one around really so this seems fine. Anyway basically this thread is for talking about your thoughts on what Kyuubi Sage Naruto may look like, do you think the form we saw back VS Nagato was a hint? or just a random moment of nothing etc.
My thoughts on Kyuubi Sage aren't good, I don't really like the idea and always thought that Naruto has to either lose Kyuubi or lose the Physical transformation of Kyuubi.
As it just looks like a mixed bag of random powers.
Where as people like the Uchiha's and their sharingan just seem a lot more better fitting together.
Discuss your thoughts.
My thoughts on Kyuubi Sage aren't good, I don't really like the idea and always thought that Naruto has to either lose Kyuubi or lose the Physical transformation of Kyuubi.
As it just looks like a mixed bag of random powers.
Where as people like the Uchiha's and their sharingan just seem a lot more better fitting together.
Discuss your thoughts.