The Lacy Thread

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Not long enough T^T 4 years. That's why there's always those horrible // in my translations >.>;;

...I'll keep doing my best! @__@
Wow so long already? I wish I would havent spend that amout of time on learning japanese.

So yeah whats your favourite music :) ?
 

Lacy

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
82
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Favorite music~~ Probably JRock/Pop. I listen to western music, but not as often, and I like almost all genres of music, except for country. Has anyone got any music to recommend? :)
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Speaking of music.. you listen to Nightwish? :wtf Or Bond? :wtf
 

Lacy

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
82
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Unfortunately not Nightwish... I googled it, sorry >.<;; I've heard a track or two of Bond from a friend, but I haven't gone out of my way to look for their music.

But now I'm getting curious about Nightwish XD
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Oh please do listen to Nightwish :wtf

They are teh love :love
 

Lacy

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
82
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
There are some samples on their site, I'll take a listen :D
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
And I have every of their songs in collection ^^

I can upload some samples for you <33
 

Lacy

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
82
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Wow, could you? That'd be awesome ^__^ I'm listening to some of their songs on the Myspace, Nightwish sounds pretty good~
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Sure ^^

I uploaded 4 songs to SendSpace for you to listen <3

Gethsemane, 10th Man Down, I Wish I Had An Angel and also The Riddler :amuse
 

Lacy

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
82
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Thanks a lot~! I'm really liking the style so far ^^ It has this 80s/90s feeling to me.

My favorite song of the 4 is 10th Man Down - lovin' it <33 I think I'll try find some more songs of Nightwish :D
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Great that you like it ^^

There are more great songs from them :hug
 

Lacy

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
82
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Next week I'm going on school camp! So yeah, if a raw comes out, rely on the other translators^^
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
School camp? Sounds fun :amuse

No pics? :nuts
 

Lacy

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
82
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Probably no photos~ Usually my friends bring the cameras ^^

First day of camp is a 10km hike... not that fun >.>
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Oh >.>

But I love hiking :tem
What sports you do or like?
 

Lacy

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
82
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
But hiking is just walking for a long time :P

I don't like sport in general because I'm unco, but I enjoy netball/basketball when playing with friends :D
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Ahhhh at least you do play some sports <333

How is everything lately for you?
 

Lacy

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
82
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Hmm, what a general question XD Lessee~

Well, I've been busy with a Design assignment for school, but because I'm ready to do my finals, it'll be okay (hopefully XD). Other than that, it's been very happy-go-lucky lately~ I hope it lasts for a while >.<
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Sounds like you are worried about something..

But anyway, yeah good luck ^^ I wish you all the best in the finals.
Awww... hopefully things will go as what you wanted :hug
 
Top