The last 3 Soul Weapons

Westfield

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2016
Messages
135
Reaction score
58
Age
33
Country
United Kingdom
I haven't really been keeping tabs on the Noblesse for quite some time, however decided to come back to it within the last few days as I was quite interested in the series when it first launched. It is with sadness that I've seen the news that apparently Noblesse is coming to an end, leaving the series with quite a few plot holes / discrepancies.

However, I've just noticed the Noblesse Wiki got updated with the names of Kravei and Siriana's soul weapon names, namely Lantheart for the whip and Lontrick for the manriki chain. Do you know where this info came from and whether it is even legit?

Has anything been said about Gradeus' clan name and Edian's soul weapon name?
 

strixflash

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2012
Messages
1,862
Reaction score
2,353
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

SMC

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 4, 2018
Messages
30
Reaction score
39
Country
Water Tribe
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Top