wuut? they're good. dem hips 



yeah yeah..cuz you're a guy..and you are seeing pretty girls dance..or at least trying..wuut? they're good. dem hips![]()
nah actually i've seen lot of chick doing that dance and that were real bad despite being pretty. those 3 were really sync and had the rhythm that's why i liked ityeah yeah..cuz you're a guy..and you are seeing pretty girls dance..or at least trying..
a movie?I'm actually watching The Internship now.. for some.. reason.. I guess.. Not sure why..
u're not fun, it's a fun danceThat whole dance is fucking shit. No matter who does it.

Yeah, Google comedy movie.a movie?
I like professional dancing, it's the only dancing I do. This is stupid shit. Fuck that.u're not fun, it's a fun dance![]()
u're going too far

u're going too far![]()
I didn't say they were horrible..but they can do better imo..nah actually i've seen lot of chick doing that dance and that were real bad despite being pretty. those 3 were really sync and had the rhythm that's why i liked it
anything better than 2x homer kiss