The Last Person To Post Wins - The Apprentice

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Gonna participate on that as well. Twilight will be my source to help on that :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
see now u even insult me :errr ...i was right
:fail

I used to play a lot of TOP. You forgot about my Renekton? And i can play Rumble at least in a decent level. He is not that hard. I jsut can't forget to change the settings on his ultimate, cuz it's impossible to cast his ult with smart cast :lmao Sometimes i actually forget to change the settings, and only when i am 6, and fail to ult sometimes i realize why :XD

If i had to tell you the top champ i can't really play well, it would be definitely Riven or Jax. Specially Riven! I see so much beautiful plays with her, and all my moves seem so ugly and bad.
Renekton and that's it. But that was months ago.

How the hell can anyone be bad on Jax? My KDA on him is a lot better than most champs I play.

Riven is another story. I keep having aspirations to play her because she can carry hard, but she's too easily countered and can be completely useless lategame unless you get fed...or you're team sucks. I had a pretty good game against her on Garen just now. She built Randiuns and Thornmail before completing anything else, and was still kind of useful. But if it wasn't for the rest of her team, a build like that is awful.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Now that you mention i don't have a big champion pool for top. I mean i can play Rumble, though i think i could still improve a bit on him. I can also play Shen, but since i don't play him much, i can easily have bad games. I can also play Jayce, but i don't really play much with him, so i can also say he isn't one of my best champs. Hmmm, i can play Lee top, or Aatrox. I can also play a really decent Kennen as well. I would say that i can also play Liss top, but maybe loosing 13 games and having only 4 wins means something LOL. I guess i could also play Cho'gath, i used to play him a bit on season 2, and the same goes for Yorick.

After the nerfs, i could also play Khazik in certain matchups, but i guess it wouldn't be much viable now. .... so yeah, my pool is kinda limited top, or if i try to use some champs, the chances of me playing poorly are definitely high!
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
:emocat
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Now that you mention i don't have a big champion pool for top. I mean i can play Rumble, though i think i could still improve a bit on him. I can also play Shen, but since i don't play him much, i can easily have bad games. I can also play Jayce, but i don't really play much with him, so i can also say he isn't one of my best champs. Hmmm, i can play Lee top, or Aatrox. I can also play a really decent Kennen as well. I would say that i can also play Liss top, but maybe loosing 13 games and having only 4 wins means something LOL. I guess i could also play Cho'gath, i used to play him a bit on season 2, and the same goes for Yorick.

After the nerfs, i could also play Khazik in certain matchups, but i guess it wouldn't be much viable now. .... so yeah, my pool is kinda limited top, or if i try to use some champs, the chances of me playing poorly are definitely high!
Shen is Bronzodia, thus OP :derp. I can play him too, but it usually doesn't go well because he's easily countered, and I can't count on my teammates with his Ult.

Rumble is a fine pick, if you know how to play him and can rely on your team.

Jayce is really underplayed now. I never see him anymore.

Lee is an okay pick against some champs. Aatrox is really good against some, and really bad against others. That's why everyone jungles with him. I play Kennen sometimes too, but it's hit or miss.

When I play Lissandra, I feel like I'm freaking useless a lot of the times.

Kha'Zix is a really really bad pick Toplane. Even worse than Aatrox I'd say, only because he uses mana.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Yeah, Rumble is awesome. Because even if you are really behind, there are high chances that you can always come back, because his ult can be just that good :D

I don't really like Lee top, i don't think he can be as good as other choices, but sometimes i like to go with him top nevertheless :XD
Yeah, it's rare to see Jayce. Back in season 2, he used to be so played and op, but not that much any more.
Yeah Kha top is horrible :lmao

I feel the same on Liss. Even if i won my lane, somehow i end messing up a lot mid/late game. Dunno why exactly that happens.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah, Rumble is awesome. Because even if you are really behind, there are high chances that you can always come back, because his ult can be just that good :D

I don't really like Lee top, i don't think he can be as good as other choices, but sometimes i like to go with him top nevertheless :XD
Yeah, it's rare to see Jayce. Back in season 2, he used to be so played and op, but not that much any more.
Yeah Kha top is horrible :lmao

I feel the same on Liss. Even if i won my lane, somehow i end messing up a lot mid/late game. Dunno why exactly that happens.
I refuse to play Rumble without smartcast, and that usually results in some funny shit.

I only play him Top. I've only tried jungling with him once or twice and it was really bad. :lmao

He was OP in this season, but they nerfed him and Manamune/Tear, so you never see him anymore. I played against one as Vayne Top and beat him pretty easily somehow.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
LOL ... Vayne top obviously OP :P
I have also played Vayne top a couple of times, but i guess i wasn't trying hard to pick her for that lane.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
LOL ... Vayne top obviously OP :P
I have also played Vayne top a couple of times, but i guess i wasn't trying hard to pick her for that lane.
It's because of miscommunication. My team raged, but pick order OP :p...won easily though, so everyone shut up.

She actually is, just as a pure duelist. She's obviously useless from behind though.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
hio :3
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
It's kinda cold in here. Where is the love?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It's dead...as well as all of the dreams and shit
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Ye dafuq, live love laugh, isn't that right Sailor Moon my friend?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
2013 Community Awards

Vote for me the:
"MOST FAUSTIONATE MEMBER"

Thank you! :hee

Voting Round 1: October 15th - October 19th, 2013
Voting Round 2: October 20th - October 24th, 2013
Voting Round Final: October 25th - October 29th, 2013
 
Last edited:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
ofc u have my vote :3c
 
Top