I totally agree...i tell you who doesn't get enough credit....BUSTA
[video=dailymotion;x1a547]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1a547_busta-rhymes-ft-rick-james_music[/video]
I totally agree...i tell you who doesn't get enough credit....BUSTA
[video=dailymotion;x1a547]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1a547_busta-rhymes-ft-rick-james_music[/video]
well...it is what it is....
yall came up with eminem...i was there when nas/pac/biggie...came out
i was there in the big bass miami craze...2live crew
i remember the days of dougie fresh/slick rick/krs1/rakim/etc.....
i'm telling yall....2pac revolutionalized the music like no other has and yet to be done
i can't believe you guys think EM/nas/kendrick compare to Pac
i will stop nao...because like i said...there is no convincing me
how many albums were released after he died....oh
this man had lyrics stored like fort knox

I wasn't comparing Tupac to anyone myself, I'm not even really a fan of Eminem. I just think Tupac is glorified disproportionately to others, and his death has a lot to do with it.well...it is what it is....
yall came up with eminem...i was there when nas/pac/biggie...came out
i was there in the big bass miami craze...2live crew
i remember the days of dougie fresh/slick rick/krs1/rakim/etc.....
i'm telling yall....2pac revolutionalized the music like no other has and yet to be done
i can't believe you guys think EM/nas/kendrick compare to Pac
i will stop nao...because like i said...there is no convincing me
how many albums were released after he died....oh
this man had lyrics stored like fort knox
but gary...i'm not arguin that...it may beI wasn't comparing Tupac to anyone myself, I'm not even really a fan of Eminem. I just think Tupac is glorified disproportionately to others, and his death has a lot to do with it.
I was talking more about his legacy, the mystique and nonsense about his death, and how much they milked that cow. There's no doubt Tupac was good, but people reference him all the time, just because he's dead.but gary...i'm not arguin that...it may be
look at the popularity of MJ in japan 20yrs after he was hype...i know there are groopies
but,when a guy like Nas admits that Pac was one if not the greatest of all time...that's one hell of a complement
but,that's his view...mine is that of a consumer...PAC crushed everyone
if he were still alive...hate to disappoint...but he would do the same to these guys
this too...^^^^^^ nicely putI was talking more about his legacy, the mystique and nonsense about his death, and how much they milked that cow. There's no doubt Tupac was good, but people reference him all the time, just because he's dead.
It's not unique to rap, they do the same with Kurt Cobain, John Lennon, Jimi Hendrix, etc. That doesn't mean the praise isn't deserved, but there's something else to it, just because they're no longer around to "sell-out" or become irrelevant. They went out when they were at the top of their game, and then poof, nothing. Our memory of them doesn't get shuffled around by later things, poorer work, etc. We're left thinking all about the positive, because that's all time gave us.


hmm..it would either be you or does bene count? cuz if he counts then I have tough decision..Vote me Wisest Staff Member
![]()
you can vote for 4 ppl so u can pivk both in round 1hmm..it would either be you or does bene count? cuz if he counts then I have tough decision..
lol I already voted for you, maz..

Trollthat would be wrong...dont do it lisa my dear![]()
No, he doesn't count :3hmm..it would either be you or does bene count? cuz if he counts then I have tough decision..
lol I already voted for you, maz..

Vote me Wisest Staff Member
![]()



