Yeah, there's something off here.. 


Let's continue the game even though the players are only five XDGame 29 is not happenning anyway. Making it a ****** based game wasn't good enough to gather more than 6 players![]()
That's what I said to Faust but he just won't listen :/I don't think ****** is an appropriate theme if the players are only five. They should be at least in their preteens before they get into that stuff.

****** theme? who's the tard who came up with that![]()
Don't make her do them, I doubt we'll even play.It's a surprise theme. Farfalla will give me the avatars I requested this Monday.
It wasn't meHardy.

****** theme? who's the tard who came up with that![]()
We can use the avatars for a game in the future. Maybe in the Christmas Vacation.Don't make her do them, I doubt we'll even play.
It wasn't me![]()
Indeed. Hi. :3Long time no see, Orgz
That's like Xadyu's favourite game recently.The Last of Us is great so far. I like the part with their faces looking at something. Can't wait to get past the download screen.
Man, that was ages ago.That's like Xadyu's favourite game recently.