Because you have a shit system. Get on that sony penis mate.

we'll i've been an hardcore Halo 4 and gears of war fan. i just regret yakuza and god of war on the ps3.Yea, but the past years there have been better ps3 exclusives when compared to the xbox exclusives.
LIES. YOU'RE BECOMING AN ADULT. GET OUT OF HERE YOU FILTHY THING!It's not any of that tbh. I've always gone back to the PC and now that app games (not that I play many of them) are taking over; I've kind of lost my excitement and the urge to get one that I once had for video game consoles. =/
But there's a gears of war game for the PS. Edit: wrong, lol.we'll i've been an hardcore Halo 4 and gears of war fan. i just regret yakuza and god of war on the ps3.
Maybe if I purchase GTA5, it'll cure me.LIES. YOU'RE BECOMING AN ADULT. GET OUT OF HERE YOU FILTHY THING!
Hey gumi~ Yep, I think the win threads have been like this in recent times. Not that it makes much difference tbh.do we still have this thread going on ? oh man

