The Legendary Sannin coloured! | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Legendary Sannin coloured!

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
hey everyone!

here's my third try at colouring! im still fresh, but at least i feel like im making some progress... :eyeroll the lineart credits go to none other than Dynamic Dragon.

i'd be happy to see some comments on it, so feel free to say what you think
oh, and if the mods think its good enough, i dont mind if you put it in the For Fun gallery...  :amuse

edit: deviantart works as normal again. feel free to visit and comment!
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/35030126/

merhawi

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
that's some nice coloring-skills dude!

lee-nus

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
thank you very much. as i wrote in your uchiha madara lineart thread, would you happen to be swedish? ^^

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
looks so incredible...I really like it.

lee-nus

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
oh, are you serious? im really flattered, but its a little hard to let it sink in sometimes, since there are heaps of people here waaaay above my level... this is only one of my first though, so i might get a little better with time... bear with me... ^^

Patrik_h88

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
It looks very nice, I think I like Jirayas cloths most, aslo nice its your 3rd time!, keep it up.

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
lee-nus said:
oh, are you serious? im really flattered, but its a little hard to let it sink in sometimes, since there are heaps of people here waaaay above my level... this is only one of my first though, so i might get a little better with time... bear with me... ^^
Just becasue we got amazing artists here that doesnt mean your work is less worthy/good oO I love it if people try to do it on their own and yours is really really awesome...I would need forever to get even to your level :)

lee-nus

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
okay, it is now uploaded to my deviantart gallery. my first one, actually... nevermind that. anyway, sorry for the inconvenience up until now.
here it is:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/35030126/[br]Posted on: June 19, 2006, 03:38:47 PM_________________________________________________
des said:
Just becasue we got amazing artists here that doesnt mean your work is less worthy/good oO I love it if people try to do it on their own and yours is really really awesome...I would need forever to get even to your level :)
wow, that's really very kind of you... then, i shall try a little extra to repay your kind words next time. word! ^^

blanchon

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
You should also color the cover(I don't remember the chapter though) with those three with there summon it was a nice one and I didn't see alot of people color it.

lee-nus

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
i know which one you mean. i have a coloured version of it, not by me though. its a cool cover, and i might do it one day, when i get the time! ^^

Mr.Moonlight

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
It's fresh, but it's all right ! I like it- you should put some more shades and loads of layers. ^_^ cause you have a nice base.

lee-nus

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
thanks for the constructive tip ^^
i'll give it another go when i feel like it... :p