The MaggeuS thread. | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The MaggeuS thread.

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Thanks for your replies, by the way :) How about a Chouji move? (Pick any!)

I hope you continue to make French translations!

Saithan

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Denmark
umm... a question... won't translating Naruto to French have a negative impact on peoples preferences towards learning ?

I just thought that if the translations were only available in English people, who suck at English, would slowly become better?

Heh, I also agree with Anax (I think), who was told the same thing by his teacher as I (we) were told by mine (ours).

MaggeuS

Intl Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
For GK : a Chouji move :
NIKUDAN SENSHA !
Technique du boulet de canon humain !

Saithan, i understand your point of view, but i don't want to make any discrimination.
If they want to improve in english, just let them read it in english, like many people i know do.
Don't worry, i don't think there is really a negative impact, cause french who just want to improve can have : a translation and an english text. Like that, they can see what they didn't understand in english. ^^

PS : maybe nobody told you all, but there IS a naruto wave in france now, coz Game One, a tv channel, provide it with french voices.
But they aren't good at all :)[br]Posted at: January 13, 2006, 01:00:44 AM_________________________________________________I'm sorry to make a double post, but i got a request for all of you.
My sister is doing a PH.D, and she has a survey about ads to give to many people. She targets students mainly.
Here is the file ( word file ) :
http://rapidshare.de/files/14325647/PRETESTemailnew.doc.html
It will take you like 10 minutes of your time ! Thanks a lot :)
Send me the file at my mail : maggeus@hotmail.com

PS : You can't tick the cases, so just put a letter X in, she ' ll understand :)

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Thanks for answering Maggeus by the way XD

Okay I'll do that.

EDIT: You could also post about this in General Discussion too.

EDIT2: Filled it out and PMed my answers to you - it was too tough to do it on a wordpad document, and I didn't want to use e-mail. Anyway, hope you find it useful.