Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Be romantic, ... no wait, she's in college and isn't replying to you or taking a while? If she does this in purpose, it's probably a good idea to leave her, but that's my opinion.
Sorta agree, but I don't know anything about the particulars, so...
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Then how did you see her in the first place? :oh
I went to high school with her?

Be romantic, ... no wait, she's in college and isn't replying to you or taking a while? If she does this in purpose, it's probably a good idea to leave her, but that's my opinion.
Ignoring me but this past weekend we spent it all together and what not.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
And you know that she likes you?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I went to high school with her?



Ignoring me but this past weekend we spent it all together and what not.
Kevin, I'm sorry but this seems like a wacky mixture of past and present tense...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I went to high school with her?



Ignoring me but this past weekend we spent it all together and what not.
You have her on Facebook? If so, does she take a lot of photos of herself? Sometimes say she's ugly? Anythin to suggest she could be an attention whore or stupid? Because honestly... ignoring you after spending time? What the fuck?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You have her on Facebook? If so, does she take a lot of photos of herself? Sometimes say she's ugly? Anythin to suggest she could be an attention whore or stupid? Because honestly... ignoring you after spending time? What the fuck?
Depends on whether she's fickle or not
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I'd just say leave her be, but I don't really know the situation. Plus, Kevsy looks like he has the hot for this college girl. It can be an educating experience for him. :datass
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
No she really isn't an attention whore. She makes a comment but not every week, where attention whores do it once a day at least.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Right?Right? Even if they like you they let you wait and reply way late, which makes you look like a dumbass because you reply immediatly.
:oh

Why is it always the oppostie with me? That's usually my role. :XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
No she really isn't an attention whore. She makes a comment but not every week, where attention whores do it once a day at least.
Maybe she wants the D and doesn't wanna look desperate or anything?
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
So today's my birthday. Everyone has been quite awesome, even as I'm drowning in piles of unfinished work. My mother's side of the family, though, is being very weird. It's as if they just noticed that I existed and am a top-tier student (and that I have more Facebook friends than them, which is hardly a difficult feat). So I got a weird card from gramma and my uncle suddenly posted pics of his birthday that happened last month.

I confess it is giving me an extreme amount of pleasure that they're torturing themselves so blatantly in front of me.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
happy birthday earthy!
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess that this is the confessional. xD

But happy birthday! ^^
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess that I feel like I'm going somewhere, but I don't think I'm going anywhere I want to.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I confess it's 5:25am and I still don't have any plans to go to bed for the perceivable future.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I confess that I had the most awesome time at my company's meeting. They invited a lot of important brazilian people to speak to us. Part of their program was a debate about the whole brazilian policital and economic scenario, with big names of our journalism, 2 owners of big companies and one of our ministers. At first, it was so embarrassing to me to see how much knowledge I lack about this subject, but on the other hand, to see those colossus from out economy, government and media arguing with depth about it motivated me to work to a better scenario and get more engaged. I felt as if I was among amazing teachers. It was trully inspiring (even though I'm not a fan of that minister XD). We also had big names of publicity and important magazine editors there, speaking of related themes. And finally we had a philosopher talking about culture and vallues, and it was amazing how he brought that to our company's context. Those were amazing two days, really xD I didn't sleep at all, had to travel there and back during the night (from midnight to 4am) and then gather with people all the time while I was there, I had no rest, but I wish I'd have that opportunity many other times. I dunno for how long this is going to last, but once again I have that teen urge of creating/leaving a heritage, to go thru life knowing that somehow I'm contributing to a bigger deal. I see again that I only need to be up to^^ God, HOW I MISSED feeling like an inspired and dreamy kid again, with Utopia at the reach of my hands!
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I confess I thought falas last post has so many colors in the like/thank section I though it has been raining I'm seeing a digital rainbow.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I confess I'm moving to a bigger apartment in february and I couldn't be happier about it ^^,

Rent is a little higher but it's much larger (around sixty square meters) and it's closer to the grocery stores and the bus stop
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top