Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I confess that Brasília is amazing O.O They have huge buildings surrounded by a lot of green everywhere! Ok, they almost don't have sidewalks, 'cause everybody seems to have cars there... but they also almost don't use traffic lights o.o... the streets just go over and under each other and people are very polite there. They also don't have walls and fences O.O Last time (and the only time) I saw that before was in Germany xD~ And Germy saw how shocked I was by that. The city is indeed very well planned, divided by sectors (turism sector, banks sector, trading sector, etc) and the congress+government palace are quite beautiful. The dry air brought my sinusitis back, but it was worth it xD No hills *-*




You guys will have a lot of things to see when you come for the WC^^ And the stadium looks fucking awesome so far! I'll share some pics later.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:zomg

I confess I wanna be there! :wtf

(2014...)


Oh, I have an actual confession too, sort of. A bit of an uninteresting teenage gossip kind of confession.

So this boy... :XD There's a boy in the new group of friends that is forming around me, two girls that were my friends from before + one of the girls' boyfriend + a male friend of his. We've been going out for a while now and that male friend is picking on me! xD Like a little kid. But just on me. So I'm like... he's probably a bit attracted to me or something. But I'm like... I don't really care. xD Cause recently I got used to being single and currently I'm not really lonely. I don't need any boys around me. xD So I'm like... returning his picking but I didn't really care at all. But today, I felt like if I drank a bit too much... I'd be all over him. I guess that's normal. xD
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You used "XD" five times, Adi. Just thought you should know. :oh
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
:zomg

I confess I wanna be there! :wtf

(2014...)


Oh, I have an actual confession too, sort of. A bit of an uninteresting teenage gossip kind of confession.

So this boy... :XD There's a boy in the new group of friends that is forming around me, two girls that were my friends from before + one of the girls' boyfriend + a male friend of his. We've been going out for a while now and that male friend is picking on me! xD Like a little kid. But just on me. So I'm like... he's probably a bit attracted to me or something. But I'm like... I don't really care. xD Cause recently I got used to being single and currently I'm not really lonely. I don't need any boys around me. xD So I'm like... returning his picking but I didn't really care at all. But today, I felt like if I drank a bit too much... I'd be all over him. I guess that's normal. xD
:notsure

Anyway... great ending :lmao
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess after a year of putting up with a lot of bullshit at work - I quit today.
Ahem... Now don't get offended when I say this, but you'll know why: I'm really happy for youuuuu! :hug That's great news! I hope you find a new job soon, and that it's something that works out good for you. ^^
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,078
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks - yeah Adi ofcourse I know what you mean and you about it since we talked about somethings previously. :hug

For now at-least I'm job-less and going to enjoy not waking up so damn early in the morning.


Beer on me anyone?

:beer
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Why not quit AFTER getting another work?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Thanks - yeah Adi ofcourse I know what you mean and you about it since we talked about somethings previously. :hug

For now at-least I'm job-less and going to enjoy not waking up so damn early in the morning.


Beer on me anyone?

:beer
Yes yes, get all the sleep now, you deserve it! :allthe That will help with your stressing too, and your memory. xD

:hug
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,078
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow some broken bad English there - maybe I'm already drunk :xp
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I went three hours into overtime today. I worked 11 hours, was the ONLY person scheduled in customer service, and no back-up came half of the time when my line was long. I nearly yelled at one of the managers over the phone, I was about two seconds away from it. I hung up on her instead. I have been the only one scheduled for an 8 hours time period for the last three Fridays in a row and today was THE FRIDAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS and they made the same mistake again. I swear, it's a bunch of fucking idiots running the show at work. The desk/area was a MESS. Literally returns and random items all over the floor. I could barely walk without stumbling over things. I had psycho customers, and UGH! Any remorse I had for asking the three days after Christmas off (to see my grandma and father in Georgia) is COMPLETELY dissolved. I know I'm an expert in customer service and returns and it's the days after Christmas, but Hell! They need me for those days? Well, I needed them to give me more help and coverage today and the last two Friday. I don't get paid enough for the bullshit I put up with there. Not to mention, I asked for those three days off after Christmas and they SCHEDULED ME ANYWAY even though I had already bought the plane tickets and it's the only day my grandma will be in Georgia and I haven't seen her in two years. I got two of my shifts covered BY MYSELF, but couldn't find someone for that third shift. Well guess what. I will be calling in that day and they'll just have to deal with it because I had to do everything by myself today. Fuck them.



Ok. I just had to get that out. Vent vent vent. I confess that I should probably just quit and go work somewhere else... But it's a huge pain to have to switch jobs once you get the hang of things at one place.... Not to mention, it's really hard to get a job in the first place.

---------- Post added December 23, 2012 at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was December 21, 2012 at 10:30 PM ----------

On another note... I confess that I had a total lesbian dream last night. :rofl

:bored
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
On another note... I confess that I had a total lesbian dream last night. :rofl

:bored
Did I tell you I had one a while ago too? Can't remember what was going up, but sometime after I woke up I was like daaaamn. xD

:hug
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I confess... I want to know more about that :yuri
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I seriously don't remember. xD But maybe Naomi will tell us hers. :3c

I confess that I made another mess and I didn't express myself exactly how I wanted to. But it doesn't matter anymore. I guess I'll just smile and maybe things will be okay again.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Did I tell you I had one a while ago too? Can't remember what was going up, but sometime after I woke up I was like daaaamn. xD

:hug
You did! I remember. I don't think you went into details or anything, but I definitely remember you mentioning it. I wonder whose was worse. :3c

I confess... I want to know more about that :yuri
She was gorgeous. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top