Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I close on New Year's Eve and open on New Year's Day. Fuck you, work.

Regardless, I will be getting completely drunk New Year's Eve. It's been a while since I've been to something I could actually call a party, but I need something to just have some fun with. :/

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

If only I could incorporate the word 'some' or 'something' in there seven more times.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I actually am sad I don't have more people to drunktext if I ever want to. :\

My fault for not caring as mucha bout texting.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I close on New Year's Eve and open on New Year's Day. Fuck you, work.

Regardless, I will be getting completely drunk New Year's Eve. It's been a while since I've been to something I could actually call a party, but I need something to just have some fun with. :/

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

If only I could incorporate the word 'some' or 'something' in there seven more times.

20 more days then we can party! :D
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess I actually am sad I don't have more people to drunktext if I ever want to. :\

My fault for not caring as mucha bout texting.
I'm throwing my phone away tonight. I'd rather focus on the party this time. Sometimes I'll drunk text and get too distracted to be in the moment, you know?

20 more days then we can party! :D
I won't be 21 yet though. ;-; SO CLOSE.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I'm throwing my phone away tonight. I'd rather focus on the party this time. Sometimes I'll drunk text and get too distracted to be in the moment, you know?



I won't be 21 yet though. ;-; SO CLOSE.
True, but still... I like weirding people out. :gwah
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Beer and vodka too, but the champagne tasted the best.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
How were they? :^_^
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I was on a different level....I couldn't talk! I was like ".............." for an hour. Doesn't compare to actually smoking it, though.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I didn't drink at all New Years... .-.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Not really sure....I asked the dude who made them and he was basically all :hurr about it. So yeah, it's mostly weed, but I think there might've been some other stuff in there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top