Leave him be, MJ. Everybody falls the first time. He would get beaten pretty badly, get shaken, but will find a way to live through.
If someone is smart enough, that person won't take a friend's / other person's advice for serious. That's exactly the same thing with being a kid. Words will never get through people. They will just keep living their life the way they perceive and believe or reject.
Thing is, I don't want to see him fall flat on his face. So many times he's whined about stuff. He claims that the Twitter business is good. WE told him to get a job just in case the Twitter thing falls through, especially since he was complaining about not having enough money and losing his place. He said no, that he doesn't like going with the "norm" and that jobs weren't for him. Then he proceeded to tell his former friend (my current friend), who also tried to help him, that the dumbass did more than his former friend or something, basically talking down to him. Few days later he whined about how we wanted him to fail just because we said that he should have a backup plan and get a job just in case the TWitter thing might fall through. That pissed me off so much. Days or weeks later he complained about how he wasn't making a lot of money and was so close to being homeless due to lack of money since Twitter business was slow, which proved us right. He basically doesn't have an actual job other than Twitter thing because apparently he doesn't like norm/going with the norm and because he doesn't like taking orders and stuff associated with having a job. We called him out and said he's just a lazy shit, which he countered with Twitter requiring work.

I have no idea why I still talk to him, but it's entertaining to hear him talk about the shit that goes on. Basically a train wreck waiting to happen, I guess.
He's a dumbass. A goddamn idiot. That is why he needs to take the advice of people who know better than him. His friend two days ago found a legitimate person willing to buy a Twitter account for $600. But the dumbass friend chose the guy for $1,000, without background check, and said his account got stolen. He was naive and stupid. Then he said the thief would fix his account, despite at least two of us telling him to report it, and that jackshit will happen, and that the thief will try to sell it. THe next day, I was right, and he finally took action and got his account back. This wouldn't have happened if he listened to his friend.
I find it hard to leave anyone alone when they need help. I'm too nice for my own good. But yeah, I should just stop giving him advice or trying to help him out. I was successful for few days, suggested something, and ended up giving him advice that he ignored for a day.
The only reason why there isn't more expletives is 'cuz I'm a mod.
Not to change the topics from M3J's situation. I'm just rambling on from mines.
I'm just using this place to vent -
Its best to be honest and get the point across...
Even if I have to hurt someone.
Was talking to the same girl from before she called me cause she wanted to talk.
I figured I made my point clear yesterday but she wanted to talk about it.
As the talking got started and whatever, she explained things with me about her and why this and that.....
Before you know it, she said 'how do you feel about me?'
I told her again that 'I said this yesterday, its still the same, I don't have 'that kind' of feelings for you'.
Before that point she said, she wants only someone from my ethnicity - she don't want a black guy or white (She's African with west Indian mix). She feels blah blah - not going to make this a long post.
Maybe it should have been sugar coated somehow... I dont know why I care about this so much - maybe its like Herms says about me being 30 lol.
This time it seems to have hit home - cus I heard it in her voice and the phone convo ended shortly thereafter...
I don't give a shit about topic change, feel free to do it if you want. Don't worry about it.
Personally, I would say not to marry her if you don't want to. She's being an idiot about marrying. Don't ever marry because you feel pressured, you won't be happy. Focus on being happy first, because marriages won't last if the two parties don't love each other or feel they have to get married. Don't worry about your age, focus on finding the right person, whether male or female. Age is just a number, a spouse is someone you have to live for a long time, who can take a lot of your money if she divorces. D:
Make sure you and whoever you want to marry will be happy in the marriage, love each other, and have no pressure to get married before you marry.
A lot of females and even some males I know are in their thirties or late thirties but not married, and they're happy because they're living their lives the way they want, even if they do sometimes feel lonely. But we all feel lonely one way or another.
