Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Stop now, before it turns into an addiction.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I confess that this past weekend I broke my number one rule of drinking: keep your shirt on DON'T MIX WITH ENERGY DRINKS. I chased straight vodka with Red Bull a few times. And then I paid for it heavily the next day with a rotten hangover and an eight and a half closing shift at work.

To make matters worse, I'm drinking one of the energy drinks we decided not to use for my HPLC lab so I can stay up all night writing the pre-lab reports. :derp

Energy drinks are evil.
That mix is actually my favourite drink :lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Here's where you're to explain how though.
Quirky English colloquialisms? I don't know...

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

But you can get away with it!

Then again the furthest I have ever strayed from guy clothing is when I had to wear a potato sack for a show in high school.
If that's straying from guy clothing, it's in the opposite direction of girl clothing...

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

That mix is actually my favourite drink :lmao
Expand your horizons, it tastes like shit :oh
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Expand your horizons, it tastes like shit :oh
I've tried every single crap I've had in front of me (except... well, crap).

It doesn't really have a great taste, but it does get you hammered really well.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I've tried every single crap I've had in front of me (except... well, crap).

It doesn't really have a great taste, but it does get you hammered really well.
Yeah, but there are still better choices. I think Red Bull tastes pretty awful, so maybe that adds to it. Jager Bombs and Skittle Bombs do taste good, even though Red Bull is in it, so I don't know.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I don't take those facebook pictures in the bathroom/bedroom mirror holding your phone for this main reason:
I'm worried that if I die young and it's on the news or something, they'll use one of those pictures in my memory.

I would roll in my grave.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I'm trying to plan ahead here, d-dewd!
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
An embarrassing death, huh? Well... Then at least my pictures won't be retarded. :rofl
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Pfff, I remember that one picture you posted way back was of you in a bathroom mirror :teehee the one you had on your profile before.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
energy drinks with vodka is bad for me... caffeine has a huge effect on me, so when I drink I get waaaaaay too drunk without getting tired/asleep, I'm talking about 3/4 of a bottle drunk.
Why is it bad? Since I don't feel tired, I don't stop... then I get a lot of "blanks", the between time that I can't remember shit. I'm in the middle of the party doing something... then I wake up 3 hours later, but I wasn't sleeping, just doing something that I can't remember. It's freaky
 

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Shouldn't you feel like sick instead of tired? Of course one passes out sometime, yet you knew you drank so much, so there is an easy solution, stop after two/three/four glasses?
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
No... i only feel sick if I start to drink with an empty belly, to avoid it I always fill my stomach with some heavy food before parties.
And that's the problem, the energy drink makes me highly active, so I feel fine until the end. When I drink vodka cowboy or with soda, I start to feel the effects of alcohol early, so I avoid this kind of situation.
 

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Mix it up, so you will feel the effects earlier even if you don't want to, unless you love waking up with blank moments. It's not like I'm innocent of those myself, they've caused enough embarassing moments for me already, the worst. :P
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I confess that usually I'm a moron that spoils himself things that I love. For example, I was playing Justice for All, I was like "oh, this guy has a cool theme (song)", I googled it... and now I know that he's actually the bad guy :-_-

Dunno how to avoid that, I'm just too curious and google is always the answer...
 

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You've played a game with lot's of secrets and riddles, what the hell did you expect to encounter?^^
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,625
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I confess that usually I'm a moron that spoils himself things that I love. For example, I was playing Justice for All, I was like "oh, this guy has a cool theme (song)", I googled it... and now I know that he's actually the bad guy :-_-

Dunno how to avoid that, I'm just too curious and google is always the answer...
Never google a soundtrack before you catch up with a game/anime or else you'll be doomed.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
I confess I shouldn't have posted some wall of text in the Naruto Chapter thread. I lost quite a lot of time while I should study more. :arf

Just saying this here in order to help myself to not do that again.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that it feels really weird to drink legally, especially out in public. After tiptoeing around for the past five years, doing something that isn't against the law for me anymore is just weird. XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top