Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
YOU OLD BAG

YOU'RE OLDER THAN KAITEN
Next time you talk shit in a thread I normally don't read I will change your set, and fix your account so that you can't change it back :)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
What shit did I talk, old man? Especially when I've called you an old fart many times?

And not my fault I assumed you read this thread enough, considerin you've posted here before. Nor do I care what you do, I'm used to the power abuse. :verily
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Better be. I cry myself to bed every time I remember the insults you throw at me.

Every. Time.
I know you don't give a shit, that's why I posted it, I think it's silly :XD

Otherwise I would had PMd you :3
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
It does not make me cry any less. :(
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
My life hates me. I screwed up on schedules and invited my sib to a talk I thought was today. He commuted across the Bay and then I found out there was no talk (off by a week). Results: he's unlikely to go to any talk I suggest ever again and he wasted work time and money getting across the Bay.

This is the second screw-up this week. Yesterday I announced the wrong barbeque day.

I hate my life. :emocat

It does not make me cry any less. :(
:)
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess that I forgot what it is to fall in love. And I haven't really regained my memory...

Sometimes I feel like a bad person because of that. :emocat
 

ukimix

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 13, 2011
Messages
3,313
Reaction score
2,810
Gender
Hidden
Country
Colombia
I confess that I forgot what it is to fall in love. And I haven't really regained my memory...

Sometimes I feel like a bad person because of that. :emocat
It's not the rigt moment. To fall in love you don't need to remember/know how it is to fall in love. It's not like if you would be following a formulae. Love just happens to you. And it will happen when the right moment comes.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
It's not the rigt moment. To fall in love you don't need to remember/know how it is to fall in love. It's not like if you would be following a formulae. Love just happens to you. And it will happen when the right moment comes.
But I'm already dating. ._. That's why I feel bad. It feels like it won't come at all, you know?

Teen drama. xD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
:emocat
I confess that I forgot what it is to fall in love. And I haven't really regained my memory...

Sometimes I feel like a bad person because of that. :emocat
If you don't feel like being in a relationship with him, then break up. It's not worth it. You'll meet someone who'll make you happy in the chest and pants.

Don't rush into things, trust your instincts.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Don't rush into things, trust your instincts.
I'm not rushing anything, it's too early to say I guess. It's been 3 months. But I have some sort of doubts and whatnots.
 

ukimix

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 13, 2011
Messages
3,313
Reaction score
2,810
Gender
Hidden
Country
Colombia
But I'm already dating. ._. That's why I feel bad. It feels like it won't come at all, you know?

Teen drama. xD
then it's not the rigth date. Don't blame yourself for that.. the right moment/date will come. To love is not our duty, it's our gift. Take it easy.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
then it's not the rigth date. Don't blame yourself for that.. the right moment/date will come. To love is not our duty, it's our gift. Take it easy.
I'm blaming myself for still trying. xD Cause I'm not sure yet or something. So I feel bad because I might only be causing bad things to one another.

No sense whatsoever.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I am ready for the weekend to be here already. >:3
 

ukimix

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 13, 2011
Messages
3,313
Reaction score
2,810
Gender
Hidden
Country
Colombia
I'm blaming myself for still trying. xD Cause I'm not sure yet or something. So I feel bad because I might only be causing bad things to one another.

No sense whatsoever.
I think it's not possible to tell lies to yourself about love. You know the true. ... Then you feel bad because you know what you should do / not to do. If so, when you decide to face it and solve it you will feel better for both.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess that I am ready for the weekend to be here already. >:3
I wanna spend it with you! :hug

xD

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

I think it's not possible to tell lies to yourself about love. You know the true. ... Then you feel bad because you know what you should do / not to do. If so, when you decide to face it and solve it you will feel better for both.
Truly wise words. That's what I'm sort of doing but I still feel bad. xD I can't stop thinking about it and be sad every single day.

Thanks for the words though, guys.

Okay, move on now. xD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I'm not rushing anything, it's too early to say I guess. It's been 3 months. But I have some sort of doubts and whatnots.
If you're doubting, then it's best to trust the doubt or feelings.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
If you're doubting, then it's best to trust the doubt or feelings.
Exactly what Milly said.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Well my college system hit national news today.

My Campus had a Bomb Threat.
A different Campus had a school shooting.
Today a Campus had a Mass Stabbing.

What the fuck.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I forgot what it is to fall in love. And I haven't really regained my memory...

Sometimes I feel like a bad person because of that. :emocat
Maybe you are looking at the wrong direction maybe you're into girls :3c

I confess that I am ready for the weekend to be here already. >:3
I confess this week has barely started and it already feels like an endless weekend and I can't drink anymore :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top