Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
That's not always the case. xD Sometimes the girl falls for the comforter. I know it's the typical friendzone thing, but it's not always like that. Speaking from experience. xD
Yeah that's why i said it could go either way but i still believe that if he doesn't make a move soon, nothing will ever happen and he'll live with regrets for the rest of his life.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
huahuahua, the conversation wasn't like that... but I did call her :teehee

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

The thing is... she already knows that I'm into her, I'll not be friendzoned on this one, it will either make or break
But the whole thing is so soon that I'm giving that "time to heal".. I mean, the girl deserve some room to breath since her breaking up was yesterday
So I'm a wolf sniffing around, I'm just not biting hahaha

The problem is that it's hard to wait(I've been into her for some time now)... I'm feeling like "let's get real woman, I'm kissing you right now!" hahah
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I confess that my friend/crush that was flirting heavily with me just broke off with her BF and now I'm kind of lost. I like her and I want to be with her, but I also know that she's very sad right now and I think that it would be a punk move to take advantage of that. So I'm just around... like: "yo, I'm here, anytime you need me, count me in" or "let's go out with everybody else, so you can cheer a little", but at the same time I'm not making a move...
that sucks
Well there's a possibility that someone will also take advantage of the situaion. Be around her. Tell her how you feel about her. or just regret it the rest of your life.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Jesus Christ you guys, you're putting too much pressure on him :lmao
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I confess that i'm rooting for Moa:super..............or am I:notsure?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that my friend/crush that was flirting heavily with me just broke off with her BF and now I'm kind of lost. I like her and I want to be with her, but I also know that she's very sad right now and I think that it would be a punk move to take advantage of that. So I'm just around... like: "yo, I'm here, anytime you need me, count me in" or "let's go out with everybody else, so you can cheer a little", but at the same time I'm not making a move...
that sucks
It depends on how long/serious her relationship was with him. If you make a big move too soon, she'll think you're and insensitive douche.

...Unless of course, she likes you enough. Then she'll overlook it. Just saw it happen with my little sister and her current boyfriend. She was in a two-year relation ship with a guy she was pretty into. Then this other guy confessed his love to her WHILE SHE WAS STILL in the relationship with the guy. 2 weeks later, she dumped her boyfriend and started semi-dating that other guy. Three weeks later, they're facebook official.

Keep in mind that he did not give up on her and did a lot of sweet/thoughtful things for her. Also, he's not just crushing on her or out to have sex with her or something like that. I think he's really in love with her. @_@;;;

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET FRIEND-ZONED:

Don't be there for her and just talk about how sad she is about breaking up with her boyfriend. Remind her that there are other fish in the sea. But not just any other fish: YOU. Try and change the subject away from her past relationships. Make her focus on you and cheer her up by being thoughtful and all that gooey lovey dovey bullshit.

That's my advice. :cookiehand
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I do think that she likes me, but she gives me mixed signals.. even before her break up.
After her breaking up the first thing she told me was "look at my facebook, do you see something different?".
The relationship lasted almost 2 years, that's why I'm being careful.
It's not about sex, I really do like her, I've been into her in the past... but I didn't want to be in a relationship at the time and she started to date other guy. And I've been liking her the past months, when sha was still dating the guy... liking her actually helped me getting over some old crush
If I wanted only sex I would stay single having some here an there :cookiehand

Anyway, we will go to the movies together the next holiday(wednesday)... let's see how it goes
 
Last edited:

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
ah.. she went dancing with a friend(female) yesterday and she invited me to go too... but I had to finish a paper and couldn't make it.
But she agreed to give me some dancing lessons so we go together next time
 

otomo20

Reviewer
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2011
Messages
471
Reaction score
308
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
ah.. she went dancing with a friend(female) yesterday and she invited me to go too... but I had to finish a paper and couldn't make it.
But she agreed to give me some dancing lessons so we go together next time
a little horizontal dancing bro? :derp
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET FRIEND-ZONED:

Don't be there for her and just talk about how sad she is about breaking up with her boyfriend. Remind her that there are other fish in the sea. But not just any other fish: YOU. Try and change the subject away from her past relationships. Make her focus on you and cheer her up by being thoughtful and all that gooey lovey dovey bullshit.

That's my advice. :cookiehand
Neechan, teach me stuffs too! :wtf





I confess I feel like an utter dumbass because I basically sent an email to Hyperion and told them that it didn't seem like the phone battery was the problem, so I offered to send back the new battery they sent me at no charge, since I didn't feel right keeping it. I didn't even open the package yet because I thought the battery wasn't the problem, and it seems like I was right. Neither was the charger. Could be something related to the phone.

Still feel like a dumbass for being honest, but meh. Probably empathy with businesses and how I don't like 'em losing profits.


I also confess that I think majority of the people on Amazon are probably idiots. One person reviewed Hyperion as horrible customer service, but this is the second time they sent me a package (for free?) to replace my battery. Can't be bad customer service, especially when they answer my emails. All in all, it's never a good idea to take reviews to heart because people tend to do something wrong and blame it on someone else.
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
The thing with crush is that we're just too scared to approach them because we don't want to ruin everything. In our heads, we see them as the goal to obtain and we really can't get over them that easily. But i guess the main problem is we just don't want to ruin everything and we keep on waiting and waiting, the wait just gets worst and the crush falls in love with someone else since we didn't told them how we felt (or just didn't made the first move).

Good luck man, it's either wait forever and another guy is going to get her (95% chances to happen) or make a move and accept the consequences (good or bad) (4% chances to happen) or you're lucky, she likes you and finally admits it and you'll be happy for the rest of your life. (1% chances on that one).

If only humans could stop thinking about all the consequences of their actions and could just go for it. (I'm including myself in that category too :D)
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I'm extremely uneasy at the amount of $20 bills I see in the register where I work. Isn't that how the Confederates ran themselves into a deeper depression, because they kept printing more and more money and increasing inflation as result?
 

otomo20

Reviewer
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2011
Messages
471
Reaction score
308
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
I confess I'm extremely uneasy at the amount of $20 bills I see in the register where I work. Isn't that how the Confederates ran themselves into a deeper depression, because they kept printing more and more money and increasing inflation as result?
While I have no idea what happened to the confederates I do know that introducing more money doesnt help the situation.

Imagine if you had a village with 100 chairs and 100$, so every chair is worth one dollar.

if you introduced another 100$ then the value of the chair becomes 2$ and thats how inflation works... or so I think.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
it's not like that
It's more like: there are 100 chairs in the market, there are 120 people and everybody wants a chair, but only 100 have 10$ available to buy a chair. The others have only 5$
When you introduce more money on the economy... let's say 5$ for each people, all 120 people will have the money to buy a chair, but there are only 100 chairs. The sellers will increase the price to 15$, that way only 100 people will have the money to buy the 100 chairs.
Off course that explanation is too simplistic, there are a lot of other variables... but that's the principle
the same amount of money won't be enough to buy what it used to be
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
wtf


Guys, this is COnfession thread, not thinking thread. GTFO with that crap, guys.


Seriously, guys.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
wtf


Guys, this is COnfession thread, not thinking thread. GTFO with that crap, guys.


Seriously, guys.
Yeah, I think a lot when you post here btw :-_-
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
No one is tellin you to. :arf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top