Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
I agree with dark lord, you don't need to see that, especially as it occurs to me you ended up being more of a 'victim' than she did. Seeing how it all bothered you, the inner conflict you were facing whether to step in or leave it be at the post that followed you from the bus and made it even share here days after.

As you said, she didn't seem to notice it, or maybe pretended not to, but was secretly enjoying it, who knows. As for you, you've been left alone with the sore memories of the situation, which you still have to digest, and left you questioning your own morals and values, in a shadow of shame.

Go on foot next time. ;)
It actually did, man I was having so much thought going in my head while in the bus. It's not everyday that you'll get in those kind of situations. But going by foot is a big no for me, I enjoy taking the bus and look at the scenery through the window. Sometimes stuff like that happen but it's pretty rare, next time I'll know what to do hopefully.

Also I doubt she enjoyed it, she seemed surprised was a bit scared since she figured out he was crazy for doing that. Luckily, he got off before her and I made sure to check that.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
It's so funny how a simple pervy confession became a pervert confession from every members :D
Well, that escalated quickly!
In my case, I was just statin the obvious or what should be the obvious. \o

A gentlemanly perv and proud of it!
As a woman, I don't really care if a guy is checking out my ass or even thinking sick thoughts. He can't hurt me with his eyes. Now if he starts getting too close or touching me, you can bet I'll raise some hell. :derp

It's the classic rule, you can look all you want, but don't touch.
It's mainly because of how disrespectful they act/look that irks me.
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I agree with dark lord, you don't need to see that, especially as it occurs to me you ended up being more of a 'victim' than she did. [...] As you said, she didn't seem to notice it, or maybe pretended not to, but was secretly enjoying it, who knows.
You can't assume that. Most victims are too shocked to say anything.

As a woman, I don't really care if a guy is checking out my ass or even thinking sick thoughts. He can't hurt me with his eyes. Now if he starts getting too close or touching me, you can bet I'll raise some hell. :derp

It's the classic rule, you can look all you want, but don't touch.
Agreed. I'd amend that also with if I'm working with you on a school/work project or business deal, do not spend time staring at my tits as I wouldn't spend time looking at your assets.

One time a classmate of mine was working on a homework assignment with a couple guys in her class. She was wearing a low-cut shirt such that when she started talking to them about one of the problems, that her tits almost jumped out. Then the guys started saying "oh *name redacted*, you are so smart!"

It's telling that I observe greater focus on homework assignments with study group when I wear baggy workshirts instead of more fitted shirts.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It's mainly because of how disrespectful they act/look that irks me.
They're disrespectful because they look? Aren't you passing judgment on them for being human? I mean, as long as they aren't making cat calls and making the person uncomfortable...

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

As a woman, I don't really care if a guy is checking out my ass or even thinking sick thoughts. He can't hurt me with his eyes. Now if he starts getting too close or touching me, you can bet I'll raise some hell. :derp

It's the classic rule, you can look all you want, but don't touch.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Take a taxi next time. You need not ruin your day by seeing stuff like that.
I agree with dark lord, you don't need to see that, especially as it occurs to me you ended up being more of a 'victim' than she did. Seeing how it all bothered you, the inner conflict you were facing whether to step in or leave it be at the post that followed you from the bus and made it even share here days after.

As you said, she didn't seem to notice it, or maybe pretended not to, but was secretly enjoying it, who knows. As for you, you've been left alone with the sore memories of the situation, which you still have to digest, and left you questioning your own morals and values, in a shadow of shame.

Go on foot next time. ;)
It's not like he can see something messed up while riding a taxi or walking on foot, come on guys.



COME ON!
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
As a woman, I don't really care if a guy is checking out my ass or even thinking sick thoughts. He can't hurt me with his eyes. Now if he starts getting too close or touching me, you can bet I'll raise some hell. :derp

It's the classic rule, you can look all you want, but don't touch.
* Cough* Unless you get really crowded on a small ass ride at Six Flags, where it is out of your control.

But hey I've been the guy that tries to keep his friends under control .
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
It's not like he can see something messed up while riding a taxi or walking on foot, come on guys.



COME ON!
Statistically speaking, he can't. Walking or takig the taxi is statistically much safer where nothing will happen. You can't get mugged, you can't see someone get assaulted in the alleyway at red light, AIN'T NUFFING GONNA HAPPEN.


But I think Evil was kidding.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Last edited by a moderator:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Of course, I hate it when I see guys look at girls in a perverted way or turn around and check their asses out.
What does perverted mean, with their junk out? :XD

From what I noticed girls either like it or don't care, when someone's looking...even when they turn to check the ass too:gwah
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I know, but it doesn't make me feel any better. Like I said, they do it in a disrespectful way, which gets me.
 

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
I confess that I was in a public bus and since it was pretty much packed of people, there was no space in between people. This old guy was so close to a girl's butt and he was moving (like he was having sex) with her. Since it was all packed, she couldn't move and he kept doing it. I think she was scared of him because you have to be really insane to do things like that, the craziest thing is that he thought he was doing it slowly so that not everyone would notice.

A couple of minutes later, the buss was less packed but he didn't move from his place. At some point, I looked at him and I saw him looking at me, he had greyish weird eyes and he smiled at me like he was having fun. I thought about telling him to move but the girl seemed like she wouldn't talk or try to move (even though she probably felt awkward) and I figured that the way he was smiling, he was probably a crazy psycho and I'd rather not get in a fight with someone like that (he might have a knife on him or something..). Some kids probably 15/16 years old noticed it too and were shocked/laughed but no one did anything.

There's really many fucked up peoples in the world. Poor girl...

I guess I was a bit scared that if I had talked to him but she said that she didn't notice anything, I would look like a fool.

Those awkwards situations are the worst...
You should've kicked him in the nuts(If you had a chance).That pervert bastard deserves it.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I know, but it doesn't make me feel any better. Like I said, they do it in a disrespectful way, which gets me.
How does someone check out the goods in a disrespectful way? You keep harping on this, but you don't say how it's disrespectful.
 
Last edited:

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
How does some check out the goods in a disrespectful way? You keep harping on this, but you don't say how it's disrespectful.
It isn't.
 

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
3,706
Reaction score
2,315
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
It´s not disrespectful, men just want to live longer just like anyone else


and this guy says it all

 
Last edited by a moderator:

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I know, but it doesn't make me feel any better. Like I said, they do it in a disrespectful way, which gets me.
How does someone check out the goods in a disrespectful way?
While we're at it, how does one check someone out in a respectful way? "My, those are some honorable tits"? "Those are some worthy abs"?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
While we're at it, how does one check someone out in a respectful way? "My, those are some honorable tits"? "Those are some worthy abs"?
That would be most appropriate, indeed :gent
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
I know, but it doesn't make me feel any better. Like I said, they do it in a disrespectful way, which gets me.
I don't care if it's disrespectful. No one can take away my god-given right to check out ass! :datass
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
While we're at it, how does one check someone out in a respectful way? "My, those are some honorable tits"? "Those are some worthy abs"?
With pinky finger up. Don't forget that, that's important - shows the commenter has class.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Jokes aside, you don't need to comment on what you're checking out...that's a little different :fail
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top