Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
I confess that being in the friendzone sucks ass.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
It's probably some where on the interwebz were you don't even have to download it.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I like it on a bigger screen in my living room. Streaming isn't usually very good quality, and downloading takes too long on my computer. I pay for Netflix, I might as well use it. I also try to limit my illegal activities. Not to mention, it's always nice to SUPPORT the things you love instead of steal from them.
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
you have to admit stealing has a nice feeling to it too
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
I like it on a bigger screen in my living room. Streaming isn't usually very good quality, and downloading takes too long on my computer. I pay for Netflix, I might as well use it. I also try to limit my illegal activities. Not to mention, it's always nice to SUPPORT the things you love instead of steal from them.
How many illegal activities do you have ?
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
I like it on a bigger screen in my living room. Streaming isn't usually very good quality, and downloading takes too long on my computer. I pay for Netflix, I might as well use it. I also try to limit my illegal activities. Not to mention, it's always nice to SUPPORT the things you love instead of steal from them.
Btw, you could just use the 1 month free thingy with your bank card then cancel it after a month, then use someone else card then cancel it after a month. Do the same thing until you've used every bank card in your family. You could win many months for free. AND IT'S LEGALLY allowed :D

Tip : You can also ask to use your friend's card and you can tell them that you're going to give them the code and that you're going to cancel it after a month (they can even see on their bank account if you actually cancelled it)

PS: I just hope that you have a big family and many close friends, you could actually win a year free that way lol
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I'll download/stream music first. If I like it, I'll buy it. Sometimes I get disappointed with what I am listening to.
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I confess I had a great day last weekend going to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. Got to see the awesome new seahorse exhibit. Also, cuttlefish and sea wolverines! Then my family ate out at Phil's (restaurant in Moss Landing with the best cooked oysters ever.)

Four days later, I am lying in bed with a swollen throat and random coughing fits.

Curse the walking Petri dishes known as children...
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
How many illegal activities do you have ?
Well, I used to drink illegally all of the time in high school. Of course it isn't illegal for me anymore. I've also tried some mild (yet illegal) drugs before and I've downloaded things illegally before as well. I won't sit here and pretend that I didn't. It just took me a while to realize that it's stupid to illegally download a song when I only have to pay $1 for it, or that I should stream something online when I can order virtually anything I want for only $10 a month. Drugs are expensive and pretty overrated.

Btw, you could just use the 1 month free thingy with your bank card then cancel it after a month, then use someone else card then cancel it after a month. Do the same thing until you've used every bank card in your family. You could win many months for free. AND IT'S LEGALLY allowed :D
More trouble than its worth. And I don't know. The free trial probably states that it's one per person. And abusing or breaking the rules on an offer when you click yes on the terms of agreement IS illegal. Why not just pay $10 for it? Is it really that much?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I realized the only thing different about not being a teenager anymore is that I only have one more year until I can actually buy my own alcohol.

...


...
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Enjoy 20, KD. After 21, every birthday is rather depressing. :comfort
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I realized the only thing different about not being a teenager anymore is that I only have one more year until I can actually buy my own alcohol.

...


...
I confess this still feels odd to me no matter how often I hear it.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I recently used LSD and it was awesome but it left me with and empty hole inside me.

I think I've been relaying on drugs and alcohol lately so I don't have to deal with my emotional problems. I wanna change that.
I'm not becoming addicted or anything as none of the drugs I'm using cause physical addiction, but this is no state to be still.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I confess that I recently used LSD and it was awesome but it left me with and empty hole inside me.

I think I've been relaying on drugs and alcohol lately so I don't have to deal with my emotional problems. I wanna change that.
I'm not becoming addicted or anything as none of the drugs I'm using cause physical addiction, but this is no state to be still.
*gay joke*
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess this still feels odd to me no matter how often I hear it.
USA Alcohol Laws. You have to be 21 to buy any alcohol over here. My mom keeps telling me how it is in Germany.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Enjoy 20, KD. After 21, every birthday is rather depressing. :comfort
For me, it's just like every other day. Only age I'm looking forward to is 25, otherwise I dont' care about birthdays anymore. I can drive, I can drink, I can smoke, I can do hard drugs, and I can watch porn. What else is there for us to look forward to other than cheaper car insurance rate and ability to rent cars anywhere?
I confess that I recently used LSD and it was awesome but it left me with and empty hole inside me.

I think I've been relaying on drugs and alcohol lately so I don't have to deal with my emotional problems. I wanna change that.
I'm not becoming addicted or anything as none of the drugs I'm using cause physical addiction, but this is no state to be still.
Then change it. Your emotional problems won't go away no matter how hard you try. You're better off confronting it in as clear state a mind as possible.
 

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Then change it. Your emotional problems won't go away no matter how hard you try. You're better off confronting it in as clear state a mind as possible.
Pretty much this. Bottling up problems will lead to nowhere, if you don't it will rather only get worse and worse. Source: Me
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top