Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Congrats! \o

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

I confess this episode of SVU with the transexual got me depressed and disgusted. And ashamed at the fact that the LGBT community gets treated like shit just because they're different.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I confess...

I'm feeling down, like really down. It's along story, but let's just say that last year was worst year of my life prolly, I procastinated the whole year didn't study at all. This year I moved with my sister, trying to fix all that. But honestly, not much has changed. Yeah, I do my housework (I didn't do it in the past, I was a pig) but I barely study and have an exam in 2 days (although I've been studying the past days, it's not enough I should practice almost every day).

I heard a conversation of my sister with my aunt on the phone. I acted as if I was taking a dump in the bathroom when all I wanted was actually hearing them. She told my aunt that I was "only here occupying space, doing nothing, it's time for him to do something". Then when I got out of the bathroom, acted as if she didn't say anything. (My aunt loves a lot me btw, I lived in the same city as hers last year). I'm not a crier at all, I usually have a smile or a poker face, but that really hurt.

So I was really angry at my sister, really mad, but as usual I hid everything. Then shit got real, I started arguing with myself (in my mind, obviously). One side of me defended me and was mad at her, the other side understood her and felt angry at me. I got into the bathroom and had a long, hot shower (as hot as possible...). Now I'm just really angry at myself and too depressed. Also I'm starting to think I'm a bit skizo (I even act like that here).

Dunno why I'm sharing this here btw.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
FIrst paragraph - I can totally relate. It's like, we envision we'll do this or that but when the time comes around, we just don't. We come up with excuses. It's so much the same with school for me that I'm shocked I haven't failed any of my courses yet. But at least you're studying now, which is better than not doin anything.

I'm sure your sister loves you and cares about you though, otherwise she wouldn't have let you live with her or would have kicked you out. I think it's good you're taking baby steps like doing housework and actually studying. Your sister should have confronted you though, if she really wants to help you, but it doesn't mean she loves you any less. I guess she was worried about your feelings? In any case, just keep makin changes and remember that what you're doing not only benefits you, but it also helps your family as well. If you do well and get good grades, you'll get good job and can support your family as well financially.
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I suggest you join a study group or go to various tutors I would personally choose the study group simply because it's free and it can be fun at times.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Themoa situation reminded me of a guy I saw on a documentary. The guy was banging girls left and right, those were good times for him..... until he wasn't satisfied anymore. Then he moved onto to men and banged them left and right and it was good for a while too, but still...he wasn't satisfied. He kept wanting more and more until he couldn't take the life anymore, so he decided to take some painkillers and castrate himself with a tool they use to castrate bulls. I watched him do it on tv, then I watched him call his sister and tell her he just cut his balls off, then I watched him go to the doctor and the doctor said that his testosterone level hasn't gone down by much and he didn't do a proper job at castrating himself. In the end he was like, what the fuck am I supposed to do now?
dafuq was that?
anyway, I'm not a nymphomaniac

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

I confess...

I'm feeling down, like really down. It's along story, but let's just say that last year was worst year of my life prolly, I procastinated the whole year didn't study at all. This year I moved with my sister, trying to fix all that. But honestly, not much has changed. Yeah, I do my housework (I didn't do it in the past, I was a pig) but I barely study and have an exam in 2 days (although I've been studying the past days, it's not enough I should practice almost every day).

I heard a conversation of my sister with my aunt on the phone. I acted as if I was taking a dump in the bathroom when all I wanted was actually hearing them. She told my aunt that I was "only here occupying space, doing nothing, it's time for him to do something". Then when I got out of the bathroom, acted as if she didn't say anything. (My aunt loves a lot me btw, I lived in the same city as hers last year). I'm not a crier at all, I usually have a smile or a poker face, but that really hurt.

So I was really angry at my sister, really mad, but as usual I hid everything. Then shit got real, I started arguing with myself (in my mind, obviously). One side of me defended me and was mad at her, the other side understood her and felt angry at me. I got into the bathroom and had a long, hot shower (as hot as possible...). Now I'm just really angry at myself and too depressed. Also I'm starting to think I'm a bit skizo (I even act like that here).

Dunno why I'm sharing this here btw.
I've been in a very similar situation when I lived with my brother. My brother never asked me to move out, but I did it anyway. I felt like I was too stagnant and need a change of scenario. It worked, for a time...
It's all about keeping the focus, if you start to live the distractions instead of have distractions from what you live it can get real bad.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
FIrst paragraph - I can totally relate. It's like, we envision we'll do this or that but when the time comes around, we just don't. We come up with excuses. It's so much the same with school for me that I'm shocked I haven't failed any of my courses yet. But at least you're studying now, which is better than not doin anything.

I'm sure your sister loves you and cares about you though, otherwise she wouldn't have let you live with her or would have kicked you out. I think it's good you're taking baby steps like doing housework and actually studying. Your sister should have confronted you though, if she really wants to help you, but it doesn't mean she loves you any less. I guess she was worried about your feelings? In any case, just keep makin changes and remember that what you're doing not only benefits you, but it also helps your family as well. If you do well and get good grades, you'll get good job and can support your family as well financially.
I thought I'd never say something like this, but thanks a lot Milly.

Btw, I know my sister loves me, but she said something like "I'm gonna talk with mom about it" (I forgot to mention it) so... yeah I was really pissed.


I've been in a very similar situation when I lived with my brother. My brother never asked me to move out, but I did it anyway. I felt like I was too stagnant and need a change of scenario. It worked, for a time...
It's all about keeping the focus, if you start to live the distractions instead of have distractions from what you live it can get real bad.
Well, my plan was living here for just a yaer (to get used to the city and fix myself), so I'll prolly do the same way you did.

The subject probably isn't as hard as I think it is, I just gotta... learn how to focus.

Thanks everyone ^^
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Talk to your sister, I guess. I'm not sure why she's not talking to you, but you can talk to her without mentioning what you heard. Just say something like "hey, I was wondering. You don't have any problem with me or me staying here, do you?" Up to you though, if you wanna talk to her. I guess she's pretty worried about you though.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
And just when I thought of confessing that you were really funny here lately Hardy....

Coming up with good jokes instead of studying, icewatyodidtha :arf
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
:notsure

But yeah, you're right :sweatdrop
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Nah I'm feeling with you... I had a phase where I was acting just like you so I know how you feel. What your sister did probably is disappointing and not a nice thing to do but the best way to counter that stuff is to change and show her what you're capable of. Easier said than done but it worked for me when I was in a slump You just need the conviction and realize that it's the best for you too, not just because other people are expecting things from you.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I think it's all hardy's fault. His sister did nothing wrong.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Only thing his sister did wrong was not talk to or confront her brother, opting to talk behind his back to others. You can't expect someone to be aware of what you're thinking or what's going on if you tell everyone but them.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess...

I'm feeling down, like really down. It's along story, but let's just say that last year was worst year of my life prolly, I procastinated the whole year didn't study at all. This year I moved with my sister, trying to fix all that. But honestly, not much has changed. Yeah, I do my housework (I didn't do it in the past, I was a pig) but I barely study and have an exam in 2 days (although I've been studying the past days, it's not enough I should practice almost every day).

I heard a conversation of my sister with my aunt on the phone. I acted as if I was taking a dump in the bathroom when all I wanted was actually hearing them. She told my aunt that I was "only here occupying space, doing nothing, it's time for him to do something". Then when I got out of the bathroom, acted as if she didn't say anything. (My aunt loves a lot me btw, I lived in the same city as hers last year). I'm not a crier at all, I usually have a smile or a poker face, but that really hurt.

So I was really angry at my sister, really mad, but as usual I hid everything. Then shit got real, I started arguing with myself (in my mind, obviously). One side of me defended me and was mad at her, the other side understood her and felt angry at me. I got into the bathroom and had a long, hot shower (as hot as possible...). Now I'm just really angry at myself and too depressed. Also I'm starting to think I'm a bit skizo (I even act like that here).

Dunno why I'm sharing this here btw.
Wanna get drunk and make out? That always makes me feel better.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Wanna get drunk and make out? That always makes me feel better.
Well sure why not :hurr

Lol, that would actually be great, I need to go out A LOT (stupid new city :crying )
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
It so would. I feel like shit too.

I haven't even kissed someone in like... .............................

Jesus. I can't remember. This is bad.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess that whenever I see couples kiss or hug each other, I sometimes get this overwhelming desire to find a girlfriend or something. It makes me feel even more lonely and makes me wanna have a girl. The order of words in previous sentence is incorrect, by the way.

I confess that I actually like being lonely or don't mind it.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I see other couples kissing and sometimes want to kiss someone or whatever.

But it doesn't make me want a relationship by any means..xP
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Makes me want a girlfriend to be with and kiss though. Dunno, I guess being a lone wolf can take its toll sometimes. I feel being in a relationship would take away the loneliness. The problem is, if it's not the right girl then it's no better than the feeling of loneliness.

I hate complications. X_X
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
You're right, it depends. I've had a girlfriend and felt my loneliness still. And I've had a boyfriend and felt my loneliness amplified. It's all about the draw of the cards. Chance and guesswork are so important. And if you're not lucky, you're fucked.
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top