Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Depends on "fucked" since you can break up with the person or run away. It's hard finding a significant other because you don't know if you can feel comfortable around them without them wanting to gtf away from you. I can be normal as much as the next person, but I love being weird as fuck too, and I'm kinda scared how my significant other might react.

Fuck evolution. :(
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Makes me want a girlfriend to be with and kiss though. Dunno, I guess being a lone wolf can take its toll sometimes. I feel being in a relationship would take away the loneliness. The problem is, if it's not the right girl then it's no better than the feeling of loneliness.

I hate complications. X_X
that's very similar with the way I feel sometimes
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I confess that whenever I see couples kiss or hug each other, I sometimes get this overwhelming desire to find a girlfriend or something. It makes me feel even more lonely and makes me wanna have a girl. The order of words in previous sentence is incorrect, by the way.

I confess that I actually like being lonely or don't mind it.
I see other couples kissing and sometimes want to kiss someone or whatever.

But it doesn't make me want a relationship by any means..xP
When I see couples or even friends together, I feel nothing. I used to care, but now I don't. People have their own lives, successes and failures. We don't have an obligation to replicate them just to fit in.

So I guess just live your life as your own. Don't try to replicate others, but don't try to be totally oppositional to deny others.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I don't care much about fitting in though, it's just that I get overwhelming bout of loneliness is all. Especially nowadays more so because my roommate moved out, so my room is like, totally alone. I have two other roommates, but they have a different room.

But yeah, I agree with you. It's why I'm not getting an iPhone when I'm happy with Android, and why I hope to not get a new phone since I love my SGS3.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Relationships and phones are bit different...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Wasn't she talking about replicating others to fit in?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah, but I was just pointing out the frivolity of one, compared to the other. Never mind -_-;
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I know that. <_<



I confess I'm both unhappy with my life and the fact that I don't know of a way to collect all pics of skyline wallpaper for desktop and phone so they'd always be there whenever I minimized or went to homescreen.

I fucking love skyline and pics of skyline!


:arf
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
So basically you're feeling lonely because you don't have a girlfriend and since your roommate left, the feeling of loneliness has been amplified yet you don't want a relationship until you find the girl that fits you the most?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
No, I'm feeling lonely seeing couples kiss and all.

But yeah, that's basically the gist of it. :thumbs
 

REN KOUEN

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
5,480
Reaction score
1,292
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No, I'm feeling lonely seeing couples kiss and all.

But yeah, that's basically the gist of it. :thumbs
M3J cannot accept confessions from anyone as his heart belongs to uchiha itachi only
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I didn't see that as wanting to replicate what others do xD But sometimes we see people doing something and then we feel like doing it as well, just cause the scene made us think of that.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I can honestly say I am happy with life. I have an amazing girl friend is who even more nerdier that I am. :3
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
You still going to join the army?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I have to use the Wii U money I saved up so far on my tuition for the summer.... ;~;

Hopefully the textbook isn't too pricey because I will have no money left. :wall

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

I just had an idea though. I picked up six extra hours at work this weekend and I bet I could take a couple overnight shifts next week. I got his yo. :arf
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Don't overwork yourself. :worrybunny
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Nah. I've left my previous job and found a job that is paying me way better than what I was making.
 

otomo20

Reviewer
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2011
Messages
471
Reaction score
308
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Nah. I've left my previous job and found a job that is paying me way better than what I was making.
Congratulations bro, I'm always happy to learn some people are advancing in life. well done.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
It so would. I feel like shit too.

I haven't even kissed someone in like... .............................

Jesus. I can't remember. This is bad.
That's a sign that you're getting used to it:D

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

When I see couples or even friends together, I feel nothing. I used to care, but now I don't. People have their own lives, successes and failures. We don't have an obligation to replicate them just to fit in.

So I guess just live your life as your own. Don't try to replicate others, but don't try to be totally oppositional to deny others.
But you can't really control bodily urges, so it's not really trying to imitate or replicate as I see it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top