Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Sorry, I need a place to write this out. Congratulations MH for being chosen! :arf

What I want to confess is: I really, really, REALLY HATE that one doctor who is the leader of my current class. He really can't make my life more miserable than this. I have lots of words to insult him in my head, but the one I want to say here is that I think he really need to go see a psychologist soon and step down from his position. Take off the doctor title, if necessary.
He's an asshole. You had permission. Plus, that was a political function. I think you can report this to the higher ups in your department, because interfering with a function to shmooze with government brass is an attack on the department.

Though I am confused: are you, your group and him student or faculty member?
 

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
3,706
Reaction score
2,315
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
I confess that there's really very few things sadder than hearing a classmate or someone young that you knew passing away. :\ Last or two weeks ago it was a guy I knew in high school killed in a motorcycle accident and today, I learned of a customer/friend's daughter's friend who died from drug overdose, apparently.

I confess this is another reason why I don't want a long life or immortality. Though I wouldn't mind looking like a certain age with physical condition of that age up until I die, even if I am 200 years old.

FLYING CARS :arf
3 stories i heard about former classmates in the last month:

- One killed himself by jumping from a roof because his girlfriend broke up with him and he could not deal with it
- Second one got into a motorcycle accident and is now blind and crippled
-Third one was so high that he did not realize he was running naked in the middle of the campus
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
3 stories i heard about former classmates in the last month:

- One killed himself by jumping from a roof because his girlfriend broke up with him and he could not deal with it
- Second one got into a motorcycle accident and is now blind and crippled
-Third one was so high that he did not realize he was running naked in the middle of the campus
Second one has to be the worst...


I confess I cried watching Raw's tribute to Eddie Guerrero.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
yeah second one is sad, 3rd one is comedy, facepalm for the 1st one, suicide cuz gf left him. real
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I confess that I'm really pissed at my work right now. It's an agency from the government that works as an autarchy, so we have people from the government with job security and people who are under temporary contracts. The problem is, people from the government can't lose their jobs. If they screw up, the director will only transfer them to another agencies. So we have people who works in the government for 20+ years who just don't care anymore.

So why am I so pissed?

My boss went on a work travel and asked this guy from the government to do a Technical Note about our last inspection... and I was supposed to help him.
The guy only did developed some data and didn't right write, he even skipped work telling us that he didn't have nothing to do.
So I had to write everything and when I analyzed his data.. it was all wrong.
That shit is due today and I've been working my sunday and the whole night making things right... that's really shit
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I don't know when but I started hating the one thing I charish the most. Pokemon has just killed what ever it had left in me with the Introduction of the "Fairy" Type. No... Just No.
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Fairy type? Now somebody can do a cross-over with "Humanity has declined" entitled "Pokemon has declined" :)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Weren't there Fairy pokemon already....
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yeah, there was the fairy species (like clefairy) but not a fairy type...

Pokémon sucks since Gen 2 (and a bit of 3) anyway.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
The original POkemon was the GOATest.
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
The original POkemon was the GOATest.
True, nothing can beat the old Pokemon blue/red and green on Gameboy Color!
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
ok.. I already vented it on the pt thread, I vented it with some real life friends.. but I'm still pissed, so I'll vent it here too
yesterday was the farewell party of a guy from my work, who is going to germany.
I went there with my girl and the female friend who introduced us, on her car(the friend's car). On the way back, my girl would sleep at my place.
This friend went crazy drunk on the party... she started to talk a lot of shit to the girl, things like "he only cooks for the girls he fucks and that's the only reason that he promised to make make you lunch". She picked on me the whole night, doing things like trowing bunch sugar at my head for no reason.
The girl changed her mind and didn't sleep here.. If it wasn't enough to piss me off, the girl broke up with me today with no decent reason
"I need to focus on my studies"
yeah, right

What piss me off the most is that this friend of mine is a great friend, I love her, but I never saw her crazy like that. And today she acted like it was no biggie "sorry for yesterday, I don't remember it very well, bye" what just pissed me even more.
I'm just pissed with the whole situation and pretty pissed and disappointed with my friend... and tomorrow I have to see her on work(my friend), I'm really not on the mood
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
ok.. I already vented it on the pt thread, I vented it with some real life friends.. but I'm still pissed, so I'll vent it here too
yesterday was the farewell party of a guy from my work, who is going to germany.
I went there with my girl and the female friend who introduced us, on her car(the friend's car). On the way back, my girl would sleep at my place.
This friend went crazy drunk on the party... she started to talk a lot of shit to the girl, things like "he only cooks for the girls he fucks and that's the only reason that he promised to make make you lunch". She picked on me the whole night, doing things like trowing bunch sugar at my head for no reason.
The girl changed her mind and didn't sleep here.. If it wasn't enough to piss me off, the girl broke up with me today with no decent reason
"I need to focus on my studies"
yeah, right

What piss me off the most is that this friend of mine is a great friend, I love her, but I never saw her crazy like that. And today she acted like it was no biggie "sorry for yesterday, I don't remember it very well, bye" what just pissed me even more.
I'm just pissed with the whole situation and pretty pissed and disappointed with my friend... and tomorrow I have to see her on work(my friend), I'm really not on the mood
Is it me or you're surrounded by crazy bitches? :oh
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
ok.. I already vented it on the pt thread, I vented it with some real life friends.. but I'm still pissed, so I'll vent it here too
yesterday was the farewell party of a guy from my work, who is going to germany.
I went there with my girl and the female friend who introduced us, on her car(the friend's car). On the way back, my girl would sleep at my place.
This friend went crazy drunk on the party... she started to talk a lot of shit to the girl, things like "he only cooks for the girls he fucks and that's the only reason that he promised to make make you lunch". She picked on me the whole night, doing things like trowing bunch sugar at my head for no reason.
The girl changed her mind and didn't sleep here.. If it wasn't enough to piss me off, the girl broke up with me today with no decent reason
"I need to focus on my studies"
yeah, right

What piss me off the most is that this friend of mine is a great friend, I love her, but I never saw her crazy like that. And today she acted like it was no biggie "sorry for yesterday, I don't remember it very well, bye" what just pissed me even more.
I'm just pissed with the whole situation and pretty pissed and disappointed with my friend... and tomorrow I have to see her on work(my friend), I'm really not on the mood
:oh


Jealousy?
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Is it me or you're surrounded by crazy bitches? :oh
well... maybe hahaah
but this one wasn't crazy until yesterday

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

:oh


Jealousy?
I don't think it's the case.. she has her own hook up and she acts very different around someone she's interested.
also, she was the one who introduced us.. it was like "you're both single, you're in need of a fuck buddy, now kiss!" hahaha
she wouldn't do that if she was into me
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I don't think it's the case.. she has her own hook up and she acts very different around someone she's interested.
also, she was the one who introduced us.. it was like "you're both single, you're in need of a fuck buddy, now kiss!" hahaha
she wouldn't do that if she was into me
I see...well to be honest...good riddance of your ex...of course there won't be any smexy time with her, but I think it's replaceable...and it probably should be...if she gives credence to a crazy drunk who throws sugar on people's heads, then something was wrong with her IMO
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I see...well to be honest...good riddance of your ex...of course there won't be any smexy time with her, but I think it's replaceable...and it probably should be...if she gives credence to a crazy drunk who throws sugar on people's heads, then something was wrong with her IMO
That's because she's a crazy drunk girl who would throw sugar on others herself. Or was that drunk girl he was dating another one?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
ok.. I already vented it on the pt thread, I vented it with some real life friends.. but I'm still pissed, so I'll vent it here too
yesterday was the farewell party of a guy from my work, who is going to germany.
I went there with my girl and the female friend who introduced us, on her car(the friend's car). On the way back, my girl would sleep at my place.
This friend went crazy drunk on the party... she started to talk a lot of shit to the girl, things like "he only cooks for the girls he fucks and that's the only reason that he promised to make make you lunch". She picked on me the whole night, doing things like trowing bunch sugar at my head for no reason.
The girl changed her mind and didn't sleep here.. If it wasn't enough to piss me off, the girl broke up with me today with no decent reason
"I need to focus on my studies"
yeah, right

What piss me off the most is that this friend of mine is a great friend, I love her, but I never saw her crazy like that. And today she acted like it was no biggie "sorry for yesterday, I don't remember it very well, bye" what just pissed me even more.
I'm just pissed with the whole situation and pretty pissed and disappointed with my friend... and tomorrow I have to see her on work(my friend), I'm really not on the mood
Maybe she's into you unconsciously or something? And if you have to see her, just be as least bit verbal with her as possible.



I confess watching this movie has made me hate India even more.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top