Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

REN KOUEN

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
5,480
Reaction score
1,292
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess I noticed something growing inside me. An evil feeling. Hatred. I've never felt it this strongly. And it's towards a certain person.
:stare
it could have been a penix in your rectal cavity that was growing
 

REN KOUEN

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
5,480
Reaction score
1,292
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:notsure

seriously, I don't have energy to live like that anymore, I was drained yesterday
i know that feeling, i just turned 31 and even thinking about going out to bars or clubs to meet girls wears me out

these days when i get off work (55-60 hours a week) i just feel like sitting at home and watching anime until i fall asleep

i need a good otaku chick , who can cook

when i was younger i used to always go out and be social, these days im just too lazy
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
i need a good harry potter zelda star trek chemistry beautiful dgm fantasy family-approved slightly-alcoholic candle-burning musiholic chick , who can cook
Me too. :scry
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
i need a good otaku chick , who can cook
if you're an otaku yourself i don't recommend that. people always try to find people similar to them, i find more interesting going out with people different. U discover new things, and thats what u need to get out of your routine and bump your lazy life. Also 2 otaku together would be boring as fck, activity of the day: watching anime together :XD
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Not to mention most otakus are boring.


Yea. I SAID IT.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah, it's true. My girlfriend is totally different from me. I'm composed, she's clumsy and messy, I'm slow and think too much, she's fast and rushes things. She kicks my ass and I slow her down. We interact and help each other. She makes up for my weak points and I for hers. Also, things like manga and stuff. She doesn't know about that stuff, so I can introduce her to it. Just like she introduces me to her interests.
Scav is right, a different person is way more interesting, fun and rewarding.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
i know that feeling, i just turned 31 and even thinking about going out to bars or clubs to meet girls wears me out

these days when i get off work (55-60 hours a week) i just feel like sitting at home and watching anime until i fall asleep

i need a good otaku chick , who can cook

when i was younger i used to always go out and be social, these days im just too lazy
My problem isn't with going out and being social... I love to go out with my friends. What tires me most is mental not physical. The same shit of go out, get drunk, hook up with a girl, have sex... repeat the process next week, with another girl. In the end it feels kind of empty, it's good to do that once in a while, but to have it as a routine.
And if you stay at home doing nothing you fell anxious.. by "you", I mean "me" anyway hahahah
I need a meaningful relationship, that's it

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

And I don't think that it's better to be different... or it's better to like the same things.
It depends on what everyone is looking for in a relationship. Some people don't like to go out of their comfort zone while another people love to do new things every once in a while
I had a GF that didn't like the nerdy stuff that a I like.. and liked some shit that I didn't like, like twilight or whatever.
That sucked.. I mean, I loved the girl, I enjoyed her company and I think she could say the same thing... but we had too much conflict of ideas, we didn't think alike
You have to have at least some common ground
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, I guess what my girlfriend and me have is perfect. We have a common ground, but also make up for each other's flaws. It's strange because I'm way too young to have found the perfect girl for me, but what can I say...Maybe life will happen, but right now I don't see us breaking up for whatever reason. Did everyone have that with his first love? I'm really trying to be realistic and we're out of the shiny pink awesome phase, so yeah....
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
And I don't think that it's better to be different... or it's better to like the same things.
It depends on what everyone is looking for in a relationship. Some people don't like to go out of their comfort zone while another people love to do new things every once in a while
I had a GF that didn't like the nerdy stuff that a I like.. and liked some shit that I didn't like, like twilight or whatever.
That sucked.. I mean, I loved the girl, I enjoyed her company and I think she could say the same thing... but we had too much conflict of ideas, we didn't think alike
You have to have at least some common ground
there is a difference between being different and being total opposite who hate wtv the other like. being with someone different is about discovering, sharing your passion, not having her on your personal space, and complementing each other. not about hating each other passion.
 
Last edited:

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Well, I guess what my girlfriend and me have is perfect. We have a common ground, but also make up for each other's flaws. It's strange because I'm way too young to have found the perfect girl for me, but what can I say...Maybe life will happen, but right now I don't see us breaking up for whatever reason. Did everyone have that with his first love? I'm really trying to be realistic and we're out of the shiny pink awesome phase, so yeah....
I guess what you have there is pretty special ahha.

If you ask me what I liked about the girl I first feel in love with I won't know what to answer, it was so superficial. Hold on to that what you have :)

I don't know if you guys will get married or anything like that but I tend to be pessimistic about relationships I usually think they are bound to end before they even start haha.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well, I guess what my girlfriend and me have is perfect. We have a common ground, but also make up for each other's flaws. It's strange because I'm way too young to have found the perfect girl for me, but what can I say...Maybe life will happen, but right now I don't see us breaking up for whatever reason. Did everyone have that with his first love? I'm really trying to be realistic and we're out of the shiny pink awesome phase, so yeah....
Go fuck yourself

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Wait, he doesn't have to....AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Yeah, it's true. My girlfriend is totally different from me. I'm composed, she's clumsy and messy, I'm slow and think too much, she's fast and rushes things. She kicks my ass and I slow her down. We interact and help each other. She makes up for my weak points and I for hers. Also, things like manga and stuff. She doesn't know about that stuff, so I can introduce her to it. Just like she introduces me to her interests.
Scav is right, a different person is way more interesting, fun and rewarding.
Perfect complement to each other. Nice. I wanna see how you two act around each other.


Do you complete each other's sentences? Is this the girlfriend speakin right now?
Well, I guess what my girlfriend and me have is perfect. We have a common ground, but also make up for each other's flaws. It's strange because I'm way too young to have found the perfect girl for me, but what can I say...Maybe life will happen, but right now I don't see us breaking up for whatever reason. Did everyone have that with his first love? I'm really trying to be realistic and we're out of the shiny pink awesome phase, so yeah....
There's no such thing as bein "too young" for perfect girl/boy or love, despite what people say.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
lulz gary is hatin'
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
oh he mad
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,078
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess - I get Jealous of the stupidest things sometimes .


I would grow up and be mature about somethings but - who cares @@~?

If that was the case - this song wouldn't have its feels. :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top