Isn't confession a negative word guys, it's an admission you did something bad or you are ashamed of...not this stuff lately!
damn happy people!
damn happy people!
Why would you hide something positive? It's not embarrasing nor horrible...Confession isn't a negative word, it can be negative or positive. It's basically admitting to something, which you could have hidden due to embarrassment, horribleness, or you don't wanna look good or whatnot.
How about confessing your love?Why would you hide something positive? It's not embarrasing nor horrible...
Love like what? Confessing about a person that you can't date but love (that's negative) or about the relationship that everyone that checked your Facebook wall already knows?How about confessing your love?
Read da dictionary.Confession isn't a negative word, it can be negative or positive. It's basically admitting to something, which you could have hidden due to embarrassment, horribleness, or you don't wanna look good or whatnot.
Could be embarrassing, you don't anyone to know for some reason, it's not finalized, or it's a surprise?Why would you hide something positive? It's not embarrasing nor horrible...
Father, I've sinned against heaven and you, I need to confess myself. I'm preparing a surprise party for my grandma.Could be embarrassing, you don't anyone to know for some reason, it's not finalized, or it's a surprise?
No, just telling a person how you feel about them resulting in a relationship (maybe). That's positive right?Love like what? Confessing about a person that you can't date but love (that's negative) or about the relationship that everyone that checked your Facebook wall already knows?
...No, just telling a person how you feel about them resulting in a relationship (maybe). That's positive right?
I'm too illegitimate to read.Read da dictionary.
Exciting, but no one cares.Father, I've sinned against heaven and you, I need to confess myself. I'm preparing a surprise party for my grandma.
You are one sick mofo.Father, I've sinned against heaven and you, I need to confess myself. I'm preparing a surprise party for my grandma.
EXACTLY!Exciting, but no one cares.![]()
Talking about your grandma.EXACTLY!
There must be something that you wouldn't even confess to us!I usually tell shit here that I don't feel comfortable talking to my regular friends
only for those 4 people?I still don't see what's wrong with positive confessions. May not be an actual confession, but positive is never a bad thing. I wouldn't mind reading Hardy getting a good job, Naomi passing her classes, Gary finally getting his paws on bees' honey, or earthy's professors finding their way to sanity. Why be so macabre or morbid all the time?
probably!There must be something that you wouldn't even confess to us!