- Joined
- Feb 25, 2010
- Messages
- 3,380
- Reaction score
- 2,195
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
haha, probably not... it's the things that you do but you don't think you're ready to share with other people yet
You're such a badass motherjerker.I tell people nothing, especially the people I am close to.
Well you know how people raise their kids by saying just be yourself..I used to be the same, until I found the right person. Talking about everything really helps A LOT. Especially when you have someone you can trust.
Living hard life does that to people. Tell me how m3j with your special wisdom.Seriously though, that's a very jaded and not entirely realistic view. There are few people who genuinely care and want to know. You just need to find these people.
You post here all the time...but no confessions from you!I tell people nothing, especially the people I am close to.
Just say I don't know.That's up to you, one cannot show you how to live.
Yeah, I should stop doing that.You post here all the time...but no confessions from you!
Then confess your sins, sonYeah, I should stop doing that.
Then learn or ask xi0 to help you.Just say I don't know.
I just realise I don't know anything about youYeah, I should stop doing that.

Yeah, not all secrets have to be deep and dark.How about confessing your love?
What if it's forbidden love?Yeah, not all secrets have to be deep and dark.

Then it might be deep or dark, but not necessarily negative... Depending on your definition or specific application of 'forbidden'.What if it's forbidden love?![]()

Yeah, I don't want to go down that road...lolThen it might be deep or dark, but not necessarily negative... Depending on your definition or specific application of 'forbidden'.![]()
