I had an Internet friend long time ago(black lady from L.A) that had a fight over her moms 200th boyfriend, that particular boyfriend was a cop and her mom was fucking him to avoid legal troubles. Anyway she got kicked out of the house and went to live in her lesbian cousin house, she always used to tell me about the sex that went on in there(some nasty shit yo!) anyway I left the site that we hung out at and came back couple months later, she had a new boyfriend and lost her virginity to him plus she and him moved in together, I talked to him online and he seemed a nice guy. I left the site again but this time for good. It was only a year or more later that I got in touch with another Internet buddy that told me that she and her boyfriend broke up because...he cried every time she wanted anal...I don't even...plus she got addicted to one of some weird mmorpg and started alienating all her friends(both real and Internet ones) that's basically the last I heard about her, since I got no way of communicating with her now.
She was one of the people I got closest to online. I hope she okay.
All things that could have gone wrong did go wrong. :/ Don't feel down because of that, it's entirely not your fault.
Can't you lock your room? Have you found a place to stay for sure?
A door doesn't stop people from screaming at you.
A little confession of mine to end this day. My "ill" dad is going on a med. cure for at least three weeks and I don't feel anything at all, if anything I'm relieved that he's gone out of the house and away from my mother for that time. As I had to learn over the last couple years, he was pretty much a bastard towards my mother most of his life[that's ~40 yrs by now], got her five times pregnant, let her do 99% of the work at home, her own work, even while pregnant, even after she had thee miscarriages. Always thought he was the mighty patriarch[well he did], only to blame someone else once his business has gone downhill, even heard he blamed me for spending too much because I bought one freaking pair of shoes in one of the three vacations travels[two of which consisted of visiting relatives

] we had while I grew up. My mom nearly even got some jail time because that piece of shit didn't stand his ground once during all those years, especially when he really needed to, being the boss while letting her do nearly all of the work and bear the responsibility. What I remember of my time with him? Sitting in his home office all day long, sometimes letting me and my friends go into 16/18+ movies and that's all the positive stuff I can come up with right now. Also he's so damn stubborn, no other presented solution, even if one presents it in front of his eyes would be accepted by him, his way is the right one. Now they just live together out of necessity, but would rather kill each other. Pretty sure she would be happy instead of letting out a tear. Even if he takes a dozen pills a day and is slowly developing some form of memory problems, I don't want to care, but there is that picture of him from my childhood and me wanting the best for people, my pity that keeps me from turning away completely.
Good enough? Hm feels pretty good to have told it to someone else, not sure if that's gonna change something, I will never forgive him for how he treated my mother, with words and the threat of violence and likely a bit of real violence here and there too. He does a shitty action and the next day acts like nothing happened, ohhh it's upsetting to even think about it, good night guys/gals.