Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
:lmao my back is pleased to meet you too :derp

I confess I love jenna. She's an hot Eve :hurr
I was talking about Jenna Marbles...

Why would I mention a porn star? :cookiestare you're weird Milly
To be fair, if you are not specific about your jennas then you end up naming potentially every porn star ever. Look at milly, just out of the top of the mind he could name a few. If he had put some effort into it he'd still be naming jennas (poor non pornstar jennas, forever doomed to having people associate them with pornstar jennas)....

On another note, I confess I wasn't aware the girl from the video was an internet thing. Jay non pornstar jennas!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I was talking about Jenna Marbles...

Why would I mention a porn star? :cookiestare you're weird Milly
Oh. She's hot and funny.

Dunno, because you're even more weird and a perv? :oh
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I was talking about Jenna Marbles...

Why would I mention a porn star? :cookiestare you're weird Milly
Well, Jenna Marbles is a gogo dancer
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Dunno, because you're even more weird and a perv? :oh
I am??? :cookiestare.

@ Hardy - a gogo dancer is not a porn actress. Totally different jobs.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I know, but I don't see why mentioning a pornstar would be something bad compared to a gogo dancer
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I know, but I don't see why mentioning a pornstar would be something bad compared to a gogo dancer
The comparison would fit better if it was a stripper, not a gogo dancer.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I am??? :cookiestare.

@ Hardy - a gogo dancer is not a porn actress. Totally different jobs.
You are. >:|

Nothing wrong with strippers, porn actresses, or gogo dancers. They're still humans who need to earn money. Difference is, one or two professions are them doing something they love.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I confess, I am trying to quit all carbonated drinks and shifting to juices only. When I get time, I prefer fresh juices...extracted at home. The craving for Coke is there, but sacrifices have to be made :verily.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess, I am trying to quit all carbonated drinks and shifting to juices only. When I get time, I prefer fresh juices...extracted at home. The craving for Coke is there, but sacrifices have to be made :verily.
Juicing is great :zomg
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Yes, when it does not involve long / elongated fruits. I prefer round fruits. Bigger they are, more juicy and better they are.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Size and shape/girth matters a lot. You wouldn't understand it...*sigh*
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess, I am trying to quit all carbonated drinks and shifting to juices only. When I get time, I prefer fresh juices...extracted at home. The craving for Coke is there, but sacrifices have to be made :verily.
I need to do the same. D: :gwah :verily :thumbs :derp :3c :heh :moon :8C
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
You should. Juices are healthier. Carbonated drinks aren't good. I have been avoiding them for last two weeks and been on juices. I feel fresh and I lost some fats around my belly too.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
What juice have you been drinking? Or are you just drinking homemade juice?

I've tried to give up carbonated or sweet drinks, but it's so hard. I can give up energy drinks, I'm not addicted to alcohol, doing drugs haven't made me want more, and I can give up technology for a while. But, speeding and sugary drinks are two things I can't quit, no matter how hard I try. I can't last a month without sugary drinks, and I've tried. Maybe time to try again.

We should have Charles join us. He's fat too, and he needs to get thin and quit fast food crap.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Hmmm...home made and packed from market as well. In home made, Apple, Orange, Pomegranate, Grapes and Kinnow. From market, I usually buy Red Grapes, Mango, and Peach.
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I confess I have already given up all non water drinks except for the weekends when I go out. There is a limit to how many calories and whatnot that I need a day, I'd rather eat them than drink them.
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Ayran, besides water, is my favorite drink nowadays, it's healthy and nutritious. It tastes good too but if you're used to eating yogurt which has fruit flavors (something I almost never do), I guess the taste may seem different.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Ayran, besides water, is my favorite drink nowadays, it's healthy and nutritious. It tastes good too but if you're used to eating yogurt which has fruit flavors (something I almost never do), I guess the taste may seem different.
It looks like Lassi, is it the same?
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Not the same but similar. There's no fruit in ayran, it wouldn't go well with the salty taste I guess.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top