Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Lassi can't be made in both sweet and salty. The rule is, sweet is for breakfast and salty for Lunch.

Confession, I am at evel 471 on Candy Crush Saga :arf.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I miss getting drunk and having absolutely no appetite the next day.

I confess I miss starving myself in college and walking. Actually lost so much weight that my family was saying I got thinner. \o/ Unhealthy, but healthy is overrated.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Lassi can't be made in both sweet and salty. The rule is, sweet is for breakfast and salty for Lunch.

Confession, I am at evel 471 on Candy Crush Saga :arf.
I've had both, that's why I asked
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Sweet and salty lassi does exist....... or am I missing something here with the weird thorn?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I confess, no hidden meaning there. I don't know what kind of yogurt you get in US. I have tasted yogurts in UK and Dubai but the Desi yogurt we have here is so enriched and delicious. In Punjab especially, they made Lassi from yogurt with Milai (cream). When I visit my grandparents in Punjab, I sometimes go out to have breakfast with my cousins. Its Desi nashta (breakfast), Halwa Puri and Lassi. Damn, its so tasty and satisfying.
 

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Lassi can't be made in both sweet and salty. The rule is, sweet is for breakfast and salty for Lunch.

Confession, I am at evel 471 on Candy Crush Saga :arf.
The only time I drank/ate some salted joghurt was from my kurdish friends, but it felt way to watery to me.

High fat joghurts ftw, so filling and healthier than all this 1,5% bullshit I'm seeing. Ohh I hate how the food industry is creating misconceptions about fat and leading to those high carb instead of high fat food. And damn them for increasing the price for quark to 79 cents/pound, it was only like 60c one or two years back.

That's an unhealthy high level of CCS. XD

I confess to listen to the same Utada and Mika Nakashima albums for nearly half a decade by now. Can't get the picture of Nakashima being the perfect Nana out of my head, which reminds me of the infinite hiatus of the manga. :(
 
Last edited:

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
It seems like my parents are trying to do everything to make my life a miserable hell... I wish I could just escape but I cant because of my siblings...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I just realized that I'm most likely the Jerry Gergich of the staff! :gwah
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess I just realized that I'm most likely the Jerry Gergich of the staff! :gwah
Yeah, except without the whole likable and good-natured part :vin
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Lies! :vin
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I confess I just realized that I'm most likely the Jerry Gergich of the staff! :gwah
I always thought of you more as the staff Gilbert Gottfried.

I don't know who Jerry Gergich is (I don't care either, spare me the explanation I am not going to read), that reference is lost on me.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
No, Gilbert is actually intentionally funny. Doesn't fit.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
No, Gilbert is actually intentionally funny. Doesn't fit.
Whether or not he is funny is a matter of debate. Like Gilbert, Milly tries to be funny, and usually fails. He's also exceptionally grating, and difficult to tolerate for extended periods of time.
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I confess that a NASA scientist told me to not work at NASA because it will kill my career.
...
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I assumed he 'knew' somethings and gave her some advice.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I don't know if it's still going on or not, but my brother's roommate was one of many furloughed employees at NASA. It seems sort of a dead end without more funding, and with the government the way it is...
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I confess, I kind of lost interest and heart in my job. I want to start my own business.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top