Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Use the old one to prank or troll people. Duh.

You're so dumb, Charles. You have a great opportunity to prank the fuck out of people, take that opportunity.
lol but nah, it would have been a wasted effort. So I'd rather not. :D
 

Etikp

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 17, 2013
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
Aruba
lol but nah, it would have been a wasted effort. So I'd rather not. :D
I think that is a good choice, just think what if you start using it and all of sudden you get a mail of huge bill in it :gwah
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yup I agree. However this morning I heard an ad on the car radio that apparently the carrier is offering a montns free service xD.
Somekind of holiday special.
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I confess going from writing grad school apps to writing business plan stuff is very jarring.

Grad school: "I kinda got this research and stuffs, I'm awesome but not too awesome to look like a shyster, I don't want to brag but let me brag, I have been into this since elementary school though you don't want to hear it because you've heard it before, please look at this rather cool pile of publications."

Business: "I'M THE MOST AWESOME PERSON IN THE WORLD GODFREAKINGDAMMIT, HEAR MY ENTREPRENEURIAL VISION FOR THE WORLD, FOR I AM TOTALLY BRIMMING WITH BRILLIANCE AND INSANITY! I WILL RULE AS THE NEXT BEST THING TO SLICED BREAD AND BUTTER! I AM KING! I AM THE KING!"
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
I confess that I accidentally ripped my pants the other day (yes, near the butt area). Thankfully, it wasn't in public; I was at a friend's place.
My friend lent me a pair of her pants before I went home, and when I arrived home, I quickly changed into my usual PJ shorts and chucked my ripped pants into the washing machine.

When the pants came out of the wash, I feigned ignorance and blamed the washing machine so that I won't get an unpleasant earful from my mum. <_>
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
I confess that I accidentally ripped my pants the other day (yes, near the butt area). Thankfully, it wasn't in public; I was at a friend's place.
My friend lent me a pair of her pants before I went home, and when I arrived home, I quickly changed into my usual PJ shorts and chucked my ripped pants into the washing machine.

When the pants came out of the wash, I feigned ignorance and blamed the washing machine so that I won't get an unpleasant earful from my mum. <_>
Girls are so tricky. :lmao

When I was a kid, I would simply say "I tore my trousers" and my mother would yell at me (or spank me if it was a new expensive clothing) and that would be it. I wasn't a naughty child but sometimes when you were with friends, you would get physical as many boys do and accidents would happen. Now that I think about it, I must have caused lots of useless expenditure with my antics.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I confess I haven't properly worked out for around 8 months, apart from a few runs. My body has truly decayed and I'm really "thin" and out of shape now. I must get my shit together and hit the gym and eat some more protein. I look awful.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess I haven't properly worked out for around 8 months, apart from a few runs. My body has truly decayed and I'm really "thin" and out of shape now. I must get my shit together and hit the gym and eat some more protein. I look awful.
Yeah, two chairs dead, RIP...u fat and gross
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I haven't properly worked out for around 8 months, apart from a few runs. My body has truly decayed and I'm really "thin" and out of shape now. I must get my shit together and hit the gym and eat some more protein. I look awful.
"thin?" Dude, if you don't have a flab and you can fit through doorways easily, don't be complaining. :scry
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I'd rather have flab than be thin :oh
Then again, I feel it's easier to go from thin->medium than flab->medium :oh :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Actually, it seems putting on weight is more difficult than losing it, in certain situations.
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Yeah, hence the phrase "I feel" as a disclaimer :lmao
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Wow...dude :(
When you are rude, you get a rude reply.

I just feel like my body is really trash right now. No muscles, just completely unfit, which also in turn makes my composure really bad whenever I walk or stand around.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Actually, it seems putting on weight is more difficult than losing it, in certain situations.
Try drinking a lot of soft drinks. Once I stopped, I started losing weight. Dunno if visually, but the weight scale dropped me by few pounds. I think.... I was below 170 or something when I was wearing pajamas while with jeans and shirt, I'm usually around 170. But still, I think I have lost weight since quitting soft drinks cold turkey.

Hmm. :hmm
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Try drinking a lot of soft drinks. Once I stopped, I started losing weight. Dunno if visually, but the weight scale dropped me by few pounds. I think.... I was below 170 or something when I was wearing pajamas while with jeans and shirt, I'm usually around 170. But still, I think I have lost weight since quitting soft drinks cold turkey.

Hmm. :hmm
I wasn't asking for suggestions...lol

I'd say it's this way for slight people and even myself. I couldn't put on much more weight even if I tried, and forget it if you're an ectomorph and trying to bulk up in a healthy way...soft drinks don't qualify there.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,291
Reaction score
24,923
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Whats an ectomorph?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I wasn't asking for suggestions...lol

I'd say it's this way for slight people and even myself. I couldn't put on much more weight even if I tried, and forget it if you're an ectomorph and trying to bulk up in a healthy way...soft drinks don't qualify there.
I know you weren't.

Soft drinks aren't good for bulking up anyway, are they? Better off shoveling down carbs and all that jazz... but unlike what Utsune said, I would rather be thin than have a paunch.

Paunch is very unappealing. Also depressing because I will never get that image of a guy with a huuuuge paunch out of my mind. I was at a convenience store and saw this guy lift his stomach and put it on the fucking counter. LIke, eww man.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top