Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Whats an ectomorph?
The somatotype body composition -> ectomorph-mesomorph-endomorph. It's not really as simple as that, but basically means a lanky person with a slight build.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,291
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
The somatotype body composition -> ectomorph-mesomorph-endomorph. It's not really as simple as that, but basically means a lanky person with a slight build.
I summon the power of wikipedia (didn't do that earlier because I thought you were calling milly some sort weird mutant alien from some video game I never heard of before)! Well, seeing the remarkably short entry this has in wikipedia and it being called "quackery" I have a hard time taking it seriously. I mean, even wikipedia is not taking it seriously lol. Other articles seem to refer to the guys work even if they are more recent which kinda takes away from them.... I mean, these stuff dates back to the 1940s, a time when people knew virtually nothing about anything and people didn't carry the bulk of humanity's knowledge in their pockets.....
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I summon the power of wikipedia (didn't do that earlier because I thought you were calling milly some sort weird mutant alien from some video game I never heard of before)! Well, seeing the remarkably short entry this has in wikipedia and it being called "quackery" I have a hard time taking it seriously. I mean, even wikipedia is not taking it seriously lol. Other articles seem to refer to the guys work even if they are more recent which kinda takes away from them.... I mean, these stuff dates back to the 1940s, a time when people knew virtually nothing about anything and people didn't carry the bulk of humanity's knowledge in their pockets.....
I wasn't stating it as gospel, just using the term to refer to people who have a hard time putting on weight. They tend to fall into that category.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Girls are so tricky. :lmao

When I was a kid, I would simply say "I tore my trousers" and my mother would yell at me (or spank me if it was a new expensive clothing) and that would be it. I wasn't a naughty child but sometimes when you were with friends, you would get physical as many boys do and accidents would happen. Now that I think about it, I must have caused lots of useless expenditure with my antics.
I never ripped my pants when I was a child, but it's happened several times when I was 14 and older. But it didn't matter. I'd tell my mom that my pants ripped, but she didn't really care that much since I buy my own. But the first time I got really drunk, my pants smelled like vodka horribly, and I threw them in the dryer for 15 minutes with some fabric softener, and she never knew the difference! ...Maybe girls really are tricky, or did you guys do shit like that when you were 16 too? XD

I confess I haven't properly worked out for around 8 months, apart from a few runs. My body has truly decayed and I'm really "thin" and out of shape now. I must get my shit together and hit the gym and eat some more protein. I look awful.
"Awful" is probably a gross exaggeration. Some chicks like lanky guys. :nod
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
I never ripped my pants when I was a child, but it's happened several times when I was 14 and older. But it didn't matter. I'd tell my mom that my pants ripped, but she didn't really care that much since I buy my own. But the first time I got really drunk, my pants smelled like vodka horribly, and I threw them in the dryer for 15 minutes with some fabric softener, and she never knew the difference! ...Maybe girls really are tricky, or did you guys do shit like that when you were 16 too? XD
Did you earn money and pay for your own clothes when you were that young, or spend your allowance on clothes? I guess girls do babysitting and stuff at that age to make some extra cash.

I was referring to the times I was in elementary school, like I was 9-10 years old. It has happened rarely after I grew up and mostly when playing games like football.
 

REN KOUEN

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
5,480
Reaction score
1,292
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess that magi is probably the best current shounen manga

and hardly anyone knows about it compared to the other titles!!!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I confess I hate people that take a shit for 15+ minutes. Someone please tell me why people enjoy sitting in their own stench for so god forsaken long? Can't enter the bathroom for 60 minutes now. It's a quarantine zone.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I confess I hate people that take a shit for 15+ minutes. Someone please tell me why people enjoy sitting in their own stench for so god forsaken long?
WHAT KIND OF MAN ARE YOU :modsmack
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess I hate people that take a shit for 15+ minutes. Someone please tell me why people enjoy sitting in their own stench for so god forsaken long? Can't enter the bathroom for 60 minutes now. It's a quarantine zone.
sry
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I confess I hate people that take a shit for 15+ minutes. Someone please tell me why people enjoy sitting in their own stench for so god forsaken long? Can't enter the bathroom for 60 minutes now. It's a quarantine zone.
This had me dying..ROFL!!
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I confess I hate people that take a shit for 15+ minutes. Someone please tell me why people enjoy sitting in their own stench for so god forsaken long? Can't enter the bathroom for 60 minutes now. It's a quarantine zone.
lulz i guess it was really a big one
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
No it's not a big one. My roomie just always sits and shits forever. Brings his iPad or iPhone and plays games while he shits. I don't understand it. Like many people have magazines etc in the bathroom and I've always been like "wtf who has time for that crap. Do your business and gtfo!"
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I prolly said this before but I read the 7 books of HP there :oh
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
oh god. you sure your roommate ain't hardy? xD the book must smell nice now
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
The books are in perfect state thank you very much :hmph
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I don't understand people who park themselves on it and read/squat and surf either...lol
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
yep and i dont bring them to the place where i take my shit cuz i value them
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
How is that gonna ¨hurt¨ them or at least make them lose their value? :huh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top