Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I confess that MH-members(especially FFers) will always find a way to turn a thread into a place to spam.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I find this quite feasible
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess that a friend of mine asked me to come over - sort of like an event and I don't know for what reason. Maybe he want's to tell me something important then?
I wondering if something is up. The reason behind the invite is making me wonder what it could be. I should have asked him why he wants me over but since he didn't say... not sure if I should have called back and asked. I've been thinking that his wife might be pregnant again 0_0 but I haven't asked him. I suppose I will find out shortly. I'm wondering if I should bring a present just in case... but it will feel awkward if I bring something and she wasn't pregnant.
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I confess that a friend of mine asked me to come over - sort of like an event and I don't know for what reason. Maybe he want's to tell me something important then?
I wondering if something is up. The reason behind the invite is making me wonder what it could be. I should have asked him why he wants me over but since he didn't say... not sure if I should have called back and asked. I've been thinking that his wife might be pregnant again 0_0 but I haven't asked him. I suppose I will find out shortly.
arent you a bit too nervous about it ?



I'm wondering if I should bring a present just in case... but it will feel awkward if I bring something and she wasn't pregnant.
it would be funny if they told you their thing and you popped out a present saying ~i brought it just in case

~oh and i couldnt be sure so i brought 1 for promotion , 1 for raise , 1 for pregnancy 1 for...
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I confess that I'm actually scared to walk the road home alone at night. This normally happens after a night out and one of my friends gives me a ride, and just so that I don't inconvenience him/her I get out just before the road (the road is a little tricky for cars). Recently one of the streetlights stopped working, which means that the road is outrageously dark. And every time I walking home I start thinking of scary things (creepypastas mostly such as Slender Man and the Rake). I know it's stupid, but with the road being so damn dark I can't help but feeling a little unnerved.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I learned to never answer "Restricted" calls tonight.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess it's amusing to play games that others start, and to see them rage when they see it's not going their way. :>

No holds barred!
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I confess, I thought xi0 was the cruelest person on MH. Of course, I was wrong :derp. I blame my dull sense of humor back then and also blame xi0's USUALself and his humor.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I confess I never understood why everyone thought xi0 was awesome until I became a mod and spoke to him on skype. :bmgai
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I confess, I am lately addicted to chicken sausages :verily

I confess I never understood why everyone thought xi0 was awesome until I became a mod and spoke to him on skype. :bmgai
:notsure

If gb is afraid of the :garbear​
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess, I thought xi0 was the cruelest person on MH. Of course, I was wrong :derp. I blame my dull sense of humor back then and also blame xi0's USUALself and his humor.
That was just a misunderstanding in a situation in which you created :yelling

...thanks though? :oh

I confess I never understood why everyone thought xi0 was awesome until I became a mod and spoke to him on skype. :bmgai
Everyone thinks I'm awesome? :blink

You haven't met my family then :garbear
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
i confess that i confuse the words ~kitchen and ~chicken sometimes , like "go back to chicken and make me a kitchen sandwich" :fail
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I confess I will at times watch 'Countdown' purely because Rachel Riley is the co host.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top