Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I confess that I have a lot of hot girls in my development class.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess that my boyfriend makes me have headaches when we're talking.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
I confess that I am considering hurting a friend of mine in the name of possible love.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I confess that I am considering hurting a friend of mine in the name of possible love.
I CONFESS THAT YOU NEED TO LOG ON TO FB AND EXPLAIN PROPERLY WHAT THE F YOU ARE DOING NOW
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Whhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyy?!
I confess that I am depressed because I did not go and meet scandal today
Yes.. They are here today, in singapore, at this moment.
AND I'm not there.. nor will I attend their concert.
I'm not worthy to call myself your fan.. forgive me..
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I hate living at home with my parents, especially when they have shouting matches at each other.

I confess I hate most of my dad's side of the family. Not sure if my dad starts arguing with my mom for them or not but still, they're annoying as hell. I wish one of them could ignore the other, despite which one of them starts the shouting match.

I confess I lost my appetite after hearing them argue, loudly.

I confess I think my cousin's being a shithead by refusing to talk to my mom.

I confess while I love my dad and think he's a great man (at least in terms of takin care of his family), I never want to be like him, at least concerning the wife area. I hate how he yells and curses at my mom, calling her names.

I confess that the only reason I said all of this here is because I wanted to get it off my chest, and Facebook isn't a good idea as family can see it and tell my dad. Bleh, having a family can be really sucky at times.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that my worst fear is the opposite of my greatest hope. I wonder if fear and hope are always opposites.

The only thing worse than failing at something because you didn't try very hard is failing at something when you did try your best.
Anyone that says "failure is not really failure when you try your hardest! The only failure is not trying at all"...They're wrong. That's bull shit.

There is nothing worse than putting all of your effort into something and then lacking achievement regardless. Nothing.

Because then you know that no matter how hard you could have tried, no matter what you could have done, you still weren't good enough.

I confess that's my greatest fear. Working so damn hard to get what I want, only to realize that ultimately, I am not good enough.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Simple, Naom, work harder. If you're not doing well in something despite workin very hard, work harder and find ways to make it easier. There's no such thing is "not good enough" if you put your mind and soul and heart to it. What will drag you down is your lack of confidence. Be more confident, work hard, and do your best, and you'll get it. If you think you're not good enough, then you'll probably get jackshit, and you probably aren't good enough.

Be confident, believe in yourself, and work hard, and you'll find that you can fly as high as sky or beyond.

I guess the whole thing with "the only failure is not trying at all" is another way of saying "go for it or you'll regret it!" Dunno.

I confess I wish I took my own advices as they seem to help others, but not me. Wisdom is wasted when not used for one's self as well. :(
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,041
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess that since my latest reinstall of the windows operating system.... I have betrayed my first love. The Opera web browser and have been strictly or I should say exclusively, using Fire fox.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess that I enjoyed flipping off that truck driver for bitching and shit when we both pulled up to make a left turn. Second time I flipped off someone for raging and yelling and cursing. ASSES GET NO MERCY! :arro

I confess I hate being a nice driver/person sometimes.

I confess I want Taco Bell now, just for their sauce. Taco Bell sauce is epic.
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
I confess that despite living in Asia for like 3 years I still miss Western food so goddamn muuuuch...!
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I have a huge mofoing crush on my organic chemistry professor.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top