Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
We don't have the teddy bear hug smiley from skype here. It's the closest thing :gwah ...how could you? :crying
You actually think I'll believe that's what you were thinking of when you posted it? :yelling

You have gone too far, Gary. Too far. :hmph

:XD But yeah, we should really have such a smiley here.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You actually think I'll believe that's what you were thinking of when you posted it? :yelling

You have gone too far, Gary. Too far. :hmph

:XD But yeah, we should really have such a smiley here.
:scry

...and I only wanted to :crying
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I confess I'm halfway through an article and now have writer's block....
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Good job, Adam! :confetti

I mean, for half of it. :oh Hope you can pick it up soon. :comfort
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
I confess that I'm not as mighty as I seem... Mightier, actually. :teehee
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Dunno. Probably not, but calculus is required.
Calculus is awesome. It can do things you never knew math could do in algebra.

Eh, screw it. They probably offend people anyway. Just desserts. Payback is a bitch. Tit for tat. what you see is what you get. Treat others how you wanna be treated. [sizept=1]Gary's a fat bear.[/sizept]
Naw, still not going to say.

You should, it's fun. As long as you know how to handle it and your limit, not that dangerous. Live riskily, die with no regrets! :arf
There's a difference between confidence and stupidity. -.- And there's a fine line between bravery and stupidity, although there is a small one... somewhere.

You sure you didn't accidentally yank it loose?
They were screwed in, so you can't yank them off. You would have to consciously twist it off.

Pics, videos, something! I wanna see. :arf
What happens in the lab, stays in the lab. :hee Sorry.

Lucky you! And what month did your semester start?
I'll look. I think we started mid January.

curiosity is satiated.
I'm not curious about what a burn feels like. I've felt it before. And I'm definitely not curious about how chemical burns feel. There's something very not tantalizing about something having a chemical reaction with your skin and eating it off. And no, there's really no way you could know your "limit" with something like that. Don't even try to argue with that. u_u; It's useless.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Calculus is awesome. It can do things you never knew math could do in algebra.

Naw, still not going to say.

There's a difference between confidence and stupidity. -.- And there's a fine line between bravery and stupidity, although there is a small one... somewhere.
:cookiestare

:cookiestare

I agree. Stupidity makes life more interesting though. :hee Examples? Some of your fail stories. :teehee



They were screwed in, so you can't yank them off. You would have to consciously twist it off.

What happens in the lab, stays in the lab. :hee Sorry.

I'll look. I think we started mid January.
Weird. You should hire Detective Holmes to find out who.

:hmph

Oh. We started in April.



I'm not curious about what a burn feels like. I've felt it before. And I'm definitely not curious about how chemical burns feel. There's something very not tantalizing about something having a chemical reaction with your skin and eating it off. And no, there's really no way you could know your "limit" with something like that. Don't even try to argue with that. u_u; It's useless.
It doesn't eat off, take mah word for it. And there is. If you dunk your hand in the acid, yeeaaaaaah, that's the limit. If you just poke it with your fingertip, shit ain't that bad. Scientific mind, Petunia m'dear. Yoshyoshyoshyosh.


I confess I'm addicted to cheesesteaks. -_-
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'm not curious about what a burn feels like. I've felt it before. And I'm definitely not curious about how chemical burns feel. There's something very not tantalizing about something having a chemical reaction with your skin and eating it off. And no, there's really no way you could know your "limit" with something like that. Don't even try to argue with that. u_u; It's useless.
What are...what are you? Why are you even bothering with his line of thinking? :bored

You know better than to bother with this :oh

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Aaaaaaanyway... I really miss the time when we had time to talk.
Oh, that time? Yeah, that was eventful :hee
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Confession, I play Cityville and Castleville on Facebook :fail.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Shouldn't it be FGOT?

Oh shit, I have OCD CDO! :gwah

:arf
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess that I forgotten what I wanted to confess about. But another confession is that I have a long work day today. My nose is a bit stuffy and runny at times. *sniff*
 
Last edited:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess that I forgotten what I wanted to confess about. But another confession is that I have a long work day today. My nose is a bit stuffy and runny at times. *sniff*
Charliiiieeeee! :comfort Get better very very soon! Take some days off from work if it's possible, you could really use some.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess that buying 4 slices of 7-11 pizza was a horrible life choice.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top