Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikudou Sennin

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2010
Messages
535
Reaction score
201
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So you will be leaving your company very soon, are you going to miss working in there? Did you like working for that company?
Well, I wont miss working there. Did I like it? Sometimes yes, sometimes no, but it was ok. Nothing more, nothing less.

Very True.

I finished all my school work yesterday, now I only need to wait for the graduation ceremony. I confess I have been feeling pretty nostalgic because I am going to miss being a college student.

And I start my new job on Monday!!! I still can’t believe that I finished everything school-related on Friday and that I begin my new job this Monday. As soon as I closed one chapter in my life, the new one opened. I confess I’m excited and nervous about my new job, about starting this new chapter in my life.
I know this nostalgic feeling, it gets worse once you start to work and even worser if you start to get the feeling you do not like to work for your company or if you have mean colleagues.

But you always have to hope you get the best job there is, otheriwse, your new job is destined to fail. You have to be positive at the start.
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess that I have a thing for older women
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, there is no specific age, but I don't mind women under 27
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
But is there a certain range of age you like more then others?

Certainly, it depends on the women themselves, one of 40 could be like one of 30 and vice versa.
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I guess 27 and under would be my preferred age range. Whether or not I date women above that age can be compromised depending on how she looks, though. Women tend to start losing their looks around that age but if she's still got the face then I'd probably leave first base.
 

Rikudou Sennin

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2010
Messages
535
Reaction score
201
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I guess 27 and under would be my preferred age range.
I would have no problem with 27 and under. Depends on the women of course ;)
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, definitely. Age is only one factor amongst many others
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I guess 27 and under would be my preferred age range. Whether or not I date women above that age can be compromised depending on how she looks, though. Women tend to start losing their looks around that age but if she's still got the face then I'd probably leave first base.
With older women I thought you were referring to 30+, what do you think about that then?
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, the same would apply for women over 30 as well. I won't discriminate 'cause it's not that much older than my preferred age range. However, 40+ would be border line perverted for a guy my age lol.

What do you guys think about Vera Farmiga (37 years old)?


I'm under the impression that I'm the only guy in the world that think she's pretty good looking. This woman has flawless eyes.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I can confess... that i'm a virgin... :blink... i always thought saying that would be some kinda shock for me, but it isn't... I'm an interesting guy :3c
I also make this confession!
Only it's worse because I'm older.

I would like to also confess that "I love you" is the most difficult thing for me to say, even to my own family. I've never ever said it to a boyfriend. And it kind of disturbs me.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I also make this confession!
Only it's worse because I'm older.

I would like to also confess that "I love you" is the most difficult thing for me to say, even to my own family. I've never ever said it to a boyfriend. And it kind of disturbs me.
For the last part, I think he would be more disturbed.
I confess that the signs of age is starting to bother me.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess that even though I'm not a virgin, I think the whole losing your virginity thing is overrated. What's the rush and why care whether you popped a cherry/got your cherry popped?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
That makes me feel a little bit better. I just want to make sure I lose it to someone I actually love. Not some random guy at a party, you know?
 

indieRokker

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 21, 2011
Messages
84
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
New Zealand
I confess that I want to marry a firefighter :XD
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I absolutely can't stand children.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
I confess that I absolutely can't stand children.
What do you define under "children"? Anyone younger than 18? 16? 14? 12? And what do you do with those who look older than they are?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
When I say children, I'm mostly referring to kids that are 12 or younger.
3-8 year olds drive me up the wall.
Babies are cute to look at, but I don't like holding them. And it makes me really uncomfortable when they cry.

I have no idea why I'm like this. It might be because I'm not very patient.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I confess that I have a person I hate so much at the moment. It's been around 5 years ago that I ever hate a person this much. I really couldn't understand how a person like him could exist and became part of my group.

So you see, I have this team member who is actually a clever guy. But he really, really hates working. He does what he has to do, yes, but he is very careless when it comes to team works or something. I'm pissed off by his actions, especially when our group needs helping hand very much. Last Tuesday, I had a presentation. I, on the behalf of my group, presented our group's research proposal. Not a real research proposal, it was more like, only presenting our ideas related to our current class. Unfortunately, from 10 members of my group, only 4 came to class that day, him included. When our group was called to present the materials in front, he was outside. But then he entered the room, and sit on his place happily, careless of who were presenting in front of the class. It was his team, for God's sake! He was just totally careless. So only 3 of us ended up presenting the materials, answering crazy questions by ourselves.

The next day after the presentation, my other group members asked him whether he came or not. With a very happy tone, he answered that he did come, but he didn't come to the front to help the group's presentation. He said, "I supported them from behind." I felt like punching his face right away.

He even said that there were two slackers in my group. Slacker is not really an appropriate word, as I don't know how to describe the word he said in English. Rubbish, maybe? Anyway, it was so funny that a slacker said something like that. As if he was trying to point himself out that he is a slacker. I'm so sick of him.

I'm glad that soon this class would end and that we'll say bye bye. I can only hope that I'm not gonna be in the same group with him for the next semester, or I could die being crazy.

(Um, sorry for this ranting. ^^")
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Rants are great, because usually people can really relate.
I hate group, mainly for this type of thing you described. I typically end up doing the entire thing on my own without even asking for help because I don't trust others. I say "you can slap your name on it, just don't touch anything!"

XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top