I confess that I'm tired of keeping it a secret: Wizzard is my boyfriend. There! xD I've said it. This took too long. Sorry guys, I thought it'd be fun for a while, but... he didn't want me to say anything.

He's such a kid. >.>
Ummm, it was pretty obvious
Mostly guys, but it applies to girls as well.
Especially one girl. Then I found out she's bisexual. And the tiny little crush I had on her developed a little more.

Although I confess I rarely ever act on the crushes I have.
I started to think about it as well, and I think I generally treat people the same regardless of what they wear too. Or at least I would like to think so. If not, I'll probably start doing it now.
Well when I was replying to your post, I actually was going to say guys and gay women, but that seemed sort of specific, lol.
You found out she was bi and your crush intensified?

...wow, guys and girls are different
Crushes aren't for always acting on. Depending on what type of person you are, they're either super obvious and unspoken between yourself and your crush, or they're kept secret. That's the one benefit of crushes I suppose. Though whether you never act on them or not is another issue I suppose...
^Well, in my case I am already done with my exams. I simply have to present a project on thursday and an assignment on tuesday and I am pretty much done with undergraduate crap. I have complete peace of mind but at the same time complete boredoom lol(I guess that is better than the stress though). My largest concern at the time (Outside of moving out) is whether eating a whole cheesecake in two days would make me sick (which I will find out in about 5 minutes)....
How'd that work out?
I am in a somewhat similar situation lol. There is this girl who I liked and for that reason I hung out with her (the two of us never actually went out for a number of reasons- the main reason being her boyfriend in another continent). Now, even though we were "friends" our relationship became increasingly weird. She treated me like a boyfriend of sorts even though we were not in fact dating in the least. Now, as you can imagine being in this weird relationship demanded from me all the work being an actual boyfriend would demand without any of the perks (none whatsoever). Now I don't like her anymore and the whole thing seems like a hassle. I am convinced she genuinely cares for me as a friend however I still decided I will have no more of this weird relationship (or friendship w/e it is supposed to be at this point) and decided to cut her off(just to get this out there but I never actually spent a penny on her, we just hung out). The issue here is that now I don't call or text her she calls and text me to hang out once the break starts and we could actually see each other. It is surprisingly hard to cut off someone who keeps calling. I know I am being a complete ass to her (thank god I am selfish). A friend even suggested doing the mature thing and actually talk with her about our weird "friendship" (even though her friends and mine can't understand why we aren't together) however actually solving the problem would imply we would still hang out. The main reason at the moment I would prefer not hanging out is simply that for some reason she does not want to hang out with my friends (they like her and have no problem with her whatsoever) and at some point before she had no problem whatsoever with them (and in particular there is one girl I am friends with with whom she got really weird). Basically, I have to hang out with her (a friend) and in turn I don't get to hang out with my normal guys and girls who are also my friends. Whats the point of not hanging with my friends to hang out with another girl who is only a friend?
I had a relationship like that before. We were just friends, but it was always assumed amongst others that we were dating or should date. I never really looked at her in that way (which, in all honesty, didn't make any sense

) but when I think back on events that happened then, her passes at me were pretty obvious. She even goaded me on to ask one of her friends out by saying that if I didn't, she would ask me out herself, and at the time it really caught me off guard and spooked me to be honest because it didn't come across as a joke.
Thinking back on it, I started dating that friend and she dated someone else. We would hang out occasionally as a couple and it always felt weird. Her boyfriend was a dick, but I never said anything. The girl I was dating wasn't right for me either, since she felt she shouldn't be dating anyone behind her mother's back since she was Mormon and felt guilty. She broke up with me and took me back a couple times. My friend and I slowly drifted apart, and I always wondered what would have happened if the circumstances were different...it's not like I could have ruined anything considering we don't see each other anymore anyways.....meh
Attraction/Love can be such bullshit sometimes
