Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,286
Reaction score
24,920
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
She never actually pushed me around (never intended for that to sound that way). I would love to say she was simply using me but considering I never actually spent anything but time with her it is not particularly the case. I do doubt she did not know how I felt though. All her friends new, all my friends new, everyone who saw us just assumed we were together... I can't conceive an scenario where at least the thought did not occur to her. A friend of mine actually suggested she wanted to tell her how I feel and to dump her current boyfriend but I would never go for something like that.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Ummm, it was pretty obvious :sweat
Oh... :sweat I also thought it was obvious at first, but... Well, I still feel like some people didn't know about it. :D

Sorry for being annoying. :paperbag
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
She never actually pushed me around (never intended for that to sound that way). I would love to say she was simply using me but considering I never actually spent anything but time with her it is not particularly the case. I do doubt she did not know how I felt though. All her friends new, all my friends new, everyone who saw us just assumed we were together... I can't conceive an scenario where at least the thought did not occur to her. A friend of mine actually suggested she wanted to tell her how I feel and to dump her current boyfriend but I would never go for something like that.
She used/uses you. You might think I'm talking about a monetary or sexual sense, but hanging out, having someone to hang out with when you want to be social...it still is sort of the same thing. Now, if you were friends, and the feeling of friendship was completely mutual, that's a different story. But from your description, it sounds like she was using you as substitute.

Oh... :sweat I also thought it was obvious at first, but... Well, I still feel like some people didn't know about it. :D

Sorry for being annoying. :paperbag
Wasn't annoying...
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I am sick, manipulative, and cold.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,286
Reaction score
24,920
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
^Meh, who isn't...
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess it's fun to manipulate people. People are just too stupid to not be manipulated that easily, it's their fault.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I am that one guy that gets manipulated...


Also, I have re-entered my common emo mood...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that I am that one guy that gets manipulated...


Also, I have re-entered my common emo mood...
Everyone gets manipulated...not sure what you mean there. Some are much more susceptible to it though.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I don't know why I get such a sick kick out of it. And then I feel guilty afterward.

But it's not like I've stopped doing it. :fail
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I don't know why I get such a sick kick out of it. And then I feel guilty afterward.

But it's not like I've stopped doing it. :fail
Maybe it's just fun?...if you feel guilty afterwards, at least you know you're human :cookiehand

I'm interested in what you did this time though :imslow
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Naomi... I'll keep this in mind...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Yeah, everyone gets manipulated, so don't worry. In your case though, downsy, you're probably that nice that you're easily manipulated. IMO, choose when to be nice and when to put your foot down.

Down on Garyant. :|
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Maybe it's just fun?...if you feel guilty afterwards, at least you know you're human :cookiehand

I'm interested in what you did this time though :imslow
It's always fun at first, but then it gets bad.

Aghhh. I don't know actually. I'm trying to figure out if I really like messing with people, or if it's just all fun and games until BAM! Intimacy issues kick in and then I stack up these walls 10 feet tall in all directions. I feel like I lead guys on or something, but I'm not sure if I'm doing it intentionally or not. Because I never follow through it seems.

You know that guy that I couldn't stand anymore who always sat next to me?

Well, today I finished the exam and bolted out of the door to the parking lot. I could feel him walking behind me, but I didn't look back or anything. So then I'm in the dark parking lot and he touches my shoulder out of no where and I was like "HOLY SHIT. Dark parking lot. What the fuck, dude?" and then he 'walked me to my car'. And as I'm about to get in he like makes this really fast step towards me. I can read a mood so I kind of hugged him and pulled away a little earlier than I was supposed to (?). Then he hugged me even tighter and I had to basically force my way out--then he catches my arm and tries to...:fail Fucking kiss me. I turned away, but he apparently wasn't reading my body language until I had to just say it---"DON'T kiss me. Don't." And then he said "Alright, hey... I'll just leave you alone." I promptly responded with "g--ok." Almost said good. Almost.

I feel really disgusting. I think I lead him on, but damn. I told him right off the bat that (1) I don't date, (2) I prefer to be alone.
I feel suffocated and can't sleep.



VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNT.

How's that for a bloody confession? :bored

Can anyone even take me seriously with this nun?:yelling
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah, everyone gets manipulated, so don't worry. In your case though, downsy, you're probably that nice that you're easily manipulated. IMO, choose when to be nice and when to put your foot down.

Down on Garyant. :|
That's the problem with me, I am too nice that I get manipulated for this very reasoning...

It's always fun at first, but then it gets bad.

Aghhh. I don't know actually. I'm trying to figure out if I really like messing with people, or if it's just all fun and games until BAM! Intimacy issues kick in and then I stack up these walls 10 feet tall in all directions. I feel like I lead guys on or something, but I'm not sure if I'm doing it intentionally or not. Because I never follow through it seems.

You know that guy that I couldn't stand anymore who always sat next to me?

Well, today I finished the exam and bolted out of the door to the parking lot. I could feel him walking behind me, but I didn't look back or anything. So then I'm in the dark parking lot and he touches my shoulder out of no where and I was like "HOLY SHIT. Dark parking lot. What the fuck, dude?" and then he 'walked me to my car'. And as I'm about to get in he like makes this really fast step towards me. I can read a mood so I kind of hugged him and pulled away a little earlier than I was supposed to (?). Then he hugged me even tighter and I had to basically force my way out--then he catches my arm and tries to...:fail Fucking kiss me. I turned away, but he apparently wasn't reading my body language until I had to just say it---"DON'T kiss me. Don't." And then he said "Alright, hey... I'll just leave you alone." I promptly responded with "g--ok." Almost said good. Almost.

I feel really disgusting. I think I lead him on, but damn. I told him right off the bat that (1) I don't date, (2) I prefer to be alone.
I feel suffocated and can't sleep.



VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNT.

How's that for a bloody confession? :bored

Can anyone even take me seriously with this nun?:yelling
... I'm sorry Naomi :comfort

But do you know why there would be any reason why he would of felt compelled to do this? Then again this seems like very stalkerish behavior so be careful around the campus okay?

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

Naomi knows what I am talking about :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It's always fun at first, but then it gets bad.

Aghhh. I don't know actually. I'm trying to figure out if I really like messing with people, or if it's just all fun and games until BAM! Intimacy issues kick in and then I stack up these walls 10 feet tall in all directions. I feel like I lead guys on or something, but I'm not sure if I'm doing it intentionally or not. Because I never follow through it seems.

You know that guy that I couldn't stand anymore who always sat next to me?

Well, today I finished the exam and bolted out of the door to the parking lot. I could feel him walking behind me, but I didn't look back or anything. So then I'm in the dark parking lot and he touches my shoulder out of no where and I was like "HOLY SHIT. Dark parking lot. What the fuck, dude?" and then he 'walked me to my car'. And as I'm about to get in he like makes this really fast step towards me. I can read a mood so I kind of hugged him and pulled away a little earlier than I was supposed to (?). Then he hugged me even tighter and I had to basically force my way out--then he catches my arm and tries to...:fail Fucking kiss me. I turned away, but he apparently wasn't reading my body language until I had to just say it---"DON'T kiss me. Don't." And then he said "Alright, hey... I'll just leave you alone." I promptly responded with "g--ok." Almost said good. Almost.

I feel really disgusting. I think I lead him on, but damn. I told him right off the bat that (1) I don't date, (2) I prefer to be alone.
I feel suffocated and can't sleep.



VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNT.

How's that for a bloody confession? :bored

Can anyone even take me seriously with this nun?:yelling
Holy Crap...this thread is awesome /grabspopcorneventhoughhedoesn'tcareforit

Well, by your description it sounds like he was trying to force himself on you. Or, he lost his cool? If someone invades my personal space uninvited, I tend to seize up...totally not cool. I really find it hard to believe that you give off vibes that are opposite of what you intend, whether you're manipulative or not.

I didn't know all that was going on between you and him, considering you were really put off by him earlier and complained about him. You mentioned how much he annoyed you, so I was under the impression that you two didn't have that sort of thing going on.

Obviously, not dating and preferring to be alone are a different issue altogether.

He's either a creepy predator, or he was really confused by you and must feel like a total turd.

That sort of thing would probably keep me up at night too :oh





And I take you super serious with that avatar :jk
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Naomi... I'll keep this in mind...
You really should keep it in mind. Seriously. All of you should keep away. ALL OF THE MHs:arf

Because I swear to god, anyone who tries to get close to me ends up severely jaded or fucked up. It's contagious! :bees
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You really should keep it in mind. Seriously. All of you should keep away. ALL OF THE MHs:arf

Because I swear to god, anyone who tries to get close to me ends up severely jaded or fucked up. It's contagious! :bees
Meh, you're just trying to sound cool :hip

STAY AWAY, I'M FROM THE WRONG SIDE OF THE TRACKS...I'M DANGEROUS :arf

Hope you're not that bummed :/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top