Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
... I'm sorry Naomi :comfort

But do you know why there would be any reason why he would of felt compelled to do this? Then again this seems like very stalkerish behavior so be careful around the campus okay?
When he said "I'll leave you alone" I think he very well meant it.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
When he said "I'll leave you alone" I think he very well meant it.
If something like this happens again... Tell me :XD I wont mind driving 4 hours to kick some butt :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
When he said "I'll leave you alone" I think he very well meant it.
At least he sounds like a rational dude.........so at least he's not a rapist :nod

Maybe he had a hard time dealing with the flirting? To grab you seems so out of the blue, especially when he had to come after you. It seems like there would have been a point in time where you could have told him he was barking up the wrong tree before it came to THAT...

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

If something like this happens again... Tell me :XD I wont mind driving 4 hours to kick some butt :XD
Chivalry ain't dead :super

Something tells me she can handle herself...I wonder where I got that impression though :derp
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
You really should keep it in mind. Seriously. All of you should keep away. ALL OF THE MHs:arf

Because I swear to god, anyone who tries to get close to me ends up severely jaded or fucked up. It's contagious! :bees
Why are you telling us to keep away? We are trying to help! :arf
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Holy Crap...this thread is awesome /grabspopcorneventhoughhedoesn'tcareforit
I know, wrong?:arf

Well, by your description it sounds like he was trying to force himself on you. Or, he lost his cool? If someone invades my personal space uninvited, I tend to seize up...totally not cool. I really find it hard to believe that you give off vibes that are opposite of what you intend, whether you're manipulative or not.
Yeah... Agh, I don't know. I knew he liked me, Gary. I knew it. I feel like I manipulated him into liking me. That's the fun part. Then I ignore him just for fun. As soon as a realized that there was a chance that he more than liked me, I go into total freak mode. Then it's serious and he follows me a lot because he wants something more (or at least this is what I gather--this could be my self-centered me talking). And keep in mind. I really do like to be alone a lot of the time. I am alone a lot of the time. So when someone is constantly in my periph, I get crowded wayyyyy too easily.

Not to mention, he likes to hug. And like kinda buddy-buddy touhc my on the shoulder randomly or something. I. Am. Not. A. Touchy. Person. (oh, another confession XDDD) I flat-out TOLD him that I don't like to be touched. I can count on one hand the number of times I've hugged each of my family members in the last one or two years. And they're the people I can't live without. Like I would die if I didn't have them. :fail :fail :fail I guess he just made all the wrong moves at all the wrong moments.

I didn't know all that was going on between you and him, considering you were really put off by him earlier and complained about him. You mentioned how much he annoyed you, so I was under the impression that you two didn't have that sort of thing going on.
About halfway through the semester, he started driving me insane. I would deliberately sit at least one seat away from him whenever I was the second one to arrive in class. Who doesn't get a bad vibe from something like that??? :arf

He's either a creepy predator, or he was really confused by you and must feel like a total turd.
I think it's the second one. And that's what I feel the most guilty about.

That sort of thing would probably keep me up at night too :oh
:scry





And I take you super serious with that avatar :jk
I knew it! :yelling



WALL OF TEXTTTTTTTTTTTT:arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah... Agh, I don't know. I knew he liked me, Gary. I knew it. I feel like I manipulated him into liking me. That's the fun part. Then I ignore him just for fun. As soon as a realized that there was a chance that he more than liked me, I go into total freak mode. Then it's serious and he follows me a lot because he wants something more (or at least this is what I gather--this could be my self-centered me talking). And keep in mind. I really do like to be alone a lot of the time. I am alone a lot of the time. So when someone is constantly in my periph, I get crowded wayyyyy too easily.
You can't manipulate someone into liking you, you aren't telepathic or inside his head. That part isn't your fault at all. Sometimes people just get drawn in like magnets...that part of it is sometimes inexplicable.

Sounds like he just didn't jive with the whole you. He could go with the flow up to a certain point.

Not to mention, he likes to hug. And like kinda buddy-buddy touhc my on the shoulder randomly or something. I. Am. Not. A. Touchy. Person. (oh, another confession XDDD) I flat-out TOLD him that I don't like to be touched. I can count on one hand the number of times I've hugged each of my family members in the last one or two years. And they're the people I can't live without. Like I would die if I didn't have them. :fail :fail :fail I guess he just made all the wrong moves at all the wrong moments.
Ewwww...well, I can relate to that in some ways. Though it's different with guys.

I'm the same way with my family members...same with telling them I love them :fail

About halfway through the semester, he started driving me insane. I would deliberately sit at least one seat away from him whenever I was the second one to arrive in class. Who doesn't get a bad vibe from something like that??? :arf

I think it's the second one. And that's what I feel the most guilty about.
Him not catching a vibe leaves me in doubt about whether he's really that innocent. If you had made up somewhat it'd be different, but if you were constantly giving the cold shoulder, and it resulted in him pushing the issue to that extent...sort of seems scummy to me.

I knew it! :yelling
Come on now...that avatar gets me dank <_>
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
You can't manipulate someone into liking you, you aren't telepathic or inside his head. That part isn't your fault at all. Sometimes people just get drawn in like magnets...that part of it is sometimes inexplicable.

Sounds like he just didn't jive with the whole you. He could go with the flow up to a certain point.
It's kinda like how I feel towards the MH members. They're all these little protons bunched up together and I'm this little spazzy electron zipping all around them in my electron cloud. :derp I don't even know. MY BRAIIIINNNZ:arf

But yeah, that's probably a good way of putting it.

Ewwww...well, I can relate to that in some ways. Though it's different with guys.
I wanna know!

I'm the same way with my family members...same with telling them I love them :fail
Amen. Amen to that. Good thing they already know I love their fucking guts.


Him not catching a vibe leaves me in doubt about whether he's really that innocent. If you had made up somewhat it'd be different, but if you were constantly giving the cold shoulder, and it resulted in him pushing the issue to that extent...sort of seems scummy to me.
That makes me feel a little less scummy myself.
But you and KD promise me. If any girl ever acts like a cold-hearted bitch to you for longer than a 5-day increment (you have to give some lee-way because of "lady-time"), dump her ass on the curb ASAP. Don't chase after someone who doesn't deserve you, got it? GOT IT?:arf For real. :pwnge

Come on now...that avatar gets me dank <_>
Dank is synonymous to HAM?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It's kinda like how I feel towards the MH members. They're all these little protons bunched up together and I'm this little spazzy electron zipping all around them in my electron cloud. :derp I don't even know. MY BRAIIIINNNZ:arf

But yeah, that's probably a good way of putting it.
Yeah...totally :sweat

:imslow

I wanna know!
Hmmm...well in most cases I don't like being touchy-feely either. It changes when I'm drunk or in a certain mood. I don't hug anyone in my nuclear family, unless it's my brother and I haven't seen him or won't see him for an extended period of time due to school. I hug my mother's mother and sister because that side of the family is more touchy-feely, but it's the opposite with my dad's family.

In general I'm not a hugger, but sometimes I just like hugging or being hugged......maybe I'm in denial, but I guess it's an intimacy issue.

That makes me feel a little less scummy myself.
But you and KD promise me. If any girl ever acts like a cold-hearted bitch to you for longer than a 5-day increment (you have to give some lee-way because of "lady-time"), dump her ass on the curb ASAP. Don't chase after someone who doesn't deserve you, got it? GOT IT?:arf For real. :pwnge
Well, I'm a bit of a masochist and I'm way too patient with people...but I tend to want to understand why someone would treat me that way, which ends up in me wanting to talk to them honestly, rather than playing games and ruining my day/week

I don't really chase after anyone anyways :sweat ...it either happens organically or not at all..........that's another issue though :fail

Dank is synonymous to HAM?
...it can be :shifty
 
Last edited:

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah...totally :sweat

:imslow
I knew you'd get me. :amuse

Hmmm...well in most cases I don't like being touchy-feely either. It changes when I'm drunk or in a certain mood. I don't hug anyone in my nuclear family, unless it's my brother and I haven't seen him or won't see him for an extended period of time due to school. I hug my mother's mother and sister because that side of the family is more touchy-feely, but it's the opposite with my dad's family.
Being drunk is a wholeeeee new story. That's for sure. Oh the people I become.
Do you only have one brother?

In general I'm not a hugger, but sometimes I just like hugging or being hugged......maybe I'm in denial, but I guess it's an intimacy issue.
I have to admit that group hugs are really fun. Especially while intoxicated.

Well, I'm a bit of a masochist and I'm way too patient with people...but I tend to want to understand why someone would treat me that way, which ends up in me wanting to talk to them honestly, rather than playing games and ruining my day/week
Tell me something I don't know. :teehee

That's good sense. Sometimes it's really hard for me to be up-front in certain situations. Whenever someone asks me a straight question though, I answer it. He could have avoided a lot of awkwardness if only if only. I should have just come out and ended it before it ever got passed that halfway mark though. Meh. Live and learn. I am the initiator, I don't like to be initiated on... At all. :lmao

I don't really chase after anyone anyways :sweat ...it either happens organically or not at all..........that's another issue though :fail
Confess ALL the confessions:arf



For example, I confess I have my last exam tomorrow and need a decent sleep to make up for last night! :yelling

I confess that venting and feedback have enabled me. At least that how it feels. :eyeroll

Goodnight, confessional thread!
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Being drunk is a wholeeeee new story. That's for sure. Oh the people I become.
Do you only have one brother?
Yeah, only my younger brother.

I have to admit that group hugs are really fun. Especially while intoxicated.
You seem to be into a group thing...running theme here :derp

Tell me something I don't know. :teehee

That's good sense. Sometimes it's really hard for me to be up-front in certain situations. Whenever someone asks me a straight question though, I answer it. He could have avoided a lot of awkwardness if only if only. I should have just come out and ended it before it ever got passed that halfway mark though. Meh. Live and learn. I am the initiator, I don't like to be initiated on... At all. :lmao
:3c ......:gwah

Yeah, I'm too honest for my own good. Sometimes I feel like I really hurt people sometimes :fail

*Grabs notepad* "Initiator...not initiated on" :teehee .......in all seriousness though, that's one hell of a way to be "initiated on" :s

So you like to make the first move?

Confess ALL the confessions:arf
This thread is only here for my entertainment :hip

I've said some things in this thread before, just vague things *searches thread to see if he should delete*. I'm the type of person who's aware of my feelings, just not fully in-touch with them if that makes sense. Plus I like to distract myself with other people's problems :imslow

For example, I confess I have my last exam tomorrow and need a decent sleep to make up for last night! :yelling

I confess that venting and feedback have enabled me. At least that how it feels. :eyeroll

Goodnight, confessional thread!
Enabled you?...to sleep?...hopefully....venting is supposed to release pressure/badshit/anti-awesomeness :super
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
That makes me feel a little less scummy myself.
But you and KD promise me. If any girl ever acts like a cold-hearted bitch to you for longer than a 5-day increment (you have to give some lee-way because of "lady-time"), dump her ass on the curb ASAP. Don't chase after someone who doesn't deserve you, got it? GOT IT?:arf For real. :pwnge
Eh, I promise, Even though like xi0 said I am kinda of a masochist also. Usually what ever happens to me because of woman are usually my fault.

---------- Post added at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

Also Naomi, if any guy is an asshole to you drop him on the spot... Once an Asshole always an Asshole.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I'd forcekiss you anytime, Naomichi. #creepycompliment


downsy, you need to learn when to put your foot down. Being nice is good and all, but it won't help if you bend over at command. Don't make me flick your balls like in The 40-Year Old Virgin.


I confess I'm happy I got a C in MIS. I thought I'd fail cuz I thought I did horrible on the finals, but yeah.

I confess I know I can do better, but screw it.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Time for a serious confession :teehee
I confess I was desperate for love/a girlfriend a few months ago. Thinking back, I find it silly. I mean, I know everyone needs a partner..but
I'm still young and I've still got a long way to go and besides, finding a girlfriend/talking to more girls is not the only thing in life.. I've found other things to care for. I was in love with being in love, not in love with her like some stupid young shoujo.
I wonder if I'm still in puberty.
I don't think so.
I don't care anymore, I confess that I may be a hypocrite sometimes but I want to stop being one. I will say what I mean and do what I want,
I don't have to base my life on anyone or anything. I am me.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Eh, I promise, Even though like xi0 said I am kinda of a masochist also. Usually what ever happens to me because of woman are usually my fault.

Also Naomi, if any guy is an asshole to you drop him on the spot... Once an Asshole always an Asshole.
Maybe I just need a masochist guy so I can torture the shit out of him and get loved more for it. :zomg :rofl

But don't worry about that, KD. If I'm good at one thing, it's dropping guys. Like I confessed earlier, I can be a huge bitch.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Maybe I just need a masochist guy so I can torture the shit out of him and get loved more for it. :zomg :rofl

But don't worry about that, KD. If I'm good at one thing, it's dropping guys. Like I confessed earlier, I can be a huge bitch.
I am gonna start running then :XD

Hey being a bitch something is a good thing. It'll help you avoid a disaster.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top