Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
But your mom keeps me up all night.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Gary called me an "Impatient Prick" on skype... I think I am going to cry now... :scry
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Talking to Gary will put you right to sleep.
And hey...if that's of some benefit to someone, so be it :hmph

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Gary called me an "Impatient Prick" on skype... I think I am going to cry now... :scry
Quite a confession.......wait :fail
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Don't make me slap your tatas.
:oh

...anyways, back on topic?

I confess that if I was gay, I'd totally go for Ryan Gosling in Drive
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess that I'm about to get my own room, but I'm still thinking it'll go wrong.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You don't have a room? :oh
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I thought he lived in a (the?) basement.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Not yet. Once I get a room, no more driving to college every day! \l/
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
:fail

Y U SO STUPID? :yuno
 

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 13, 2010
Messages
4,484
Reaction score
987
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
I confess that even though I'm from Russia I can't stand winter.:)
 

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 13, 2010
Messages
4,484
Reaction score
987
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
Weather that we have now in winter?
I would compare it with Ice Hell in One Piece or with the weather around and way behind the Wall in Martin's world.;)

The problem of the weather in my country actually lies mostly in the difference between the temperature in winter and summer. Sometimes it's really too big.
Like we can have lower than -23-25 Celsium in winter with 80-90% of humidity and strong wind that don't let you walk normally and then in summer we can have over +30 Celsium with the same humidity around 80-90%. Two years ago we had + 40 Celsium in summer and the forests around Moscow were burning, but like in January 2006 it was lower that -30 Celsium for more than a week and with that and humidity around 90% you just can't enjoy your life.:)

P.S. I can bare with it, but I totally don't like it.:)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I confess that this spam slash irrelevant discussions are annoying and should be put down :fail
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that blai is adding to said spam/irrelevant discussion :teehee

I confess that I need a haircut (boring...got nothing I'm ready to confess right now :bored)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top