This thread seems to be chock full of drama, so
Well I would say it all here, but I kind have a reason not to. It'd be nice to talk to someone about it though. I've talked with my best friend and he helped a lot, but I kind want to have another view and not just mine and his. I might blurt it out these days though. xD I just have to collect my words and thoughts.
It's like with anything you start in life: you won't be that good, you'll suck at it, but as long as you don't end up killing someone or yourself, you'll get better. It's all about confidence, believe me. I didn't have the confidence to even make a right turn with pedestrian and now I'm zipping between cars in a tight space with no fucks given.
Practice and be confident, you'll become a good driver. It's how I'm a great driver. That's basically with life as well, challenge yourself and meet it, get better. You won't get better by hesitating or fearing, you'll get better by doing and challenging.
See, that's what I'm afraid of. xD Being a driver is a big risk, you don't just risk your life, but also the life of others. I'm just the type of person to get emotional pretty easily. I might get nervous or scared or something and the possibility of doing something terrible scares me. See, I'm not scared of killing myself. xD My life is important to me, but not as important as the lives of other people. I know that not driving doesn't mean something bad won't happen another way, but knowing what kind of person I am... I can't rely on myself currently.
That doesn't mean I won't try changing, I will try to be better. I'll need a car at some point, so I'll have to learn slowly and carefully (like I always do, I'm such a slow person

). But right now, I don't really care much about driving.
I hope I don't sound too weird. xD I'm just a bit scared.
Nana, that's an epic song, but don't do that to people!
