- Joined
- Apr 5, 2006
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 0
I boxed for 4 years, and attended my uncles Shotokan karate dojo every other summer when I visited California. As for boxing, I believe anyone can do it, so saying you can do it is no big deal because whateva', but I've trained under Emanuel Stewart himself; and for those who don't know, he's trained 2 heavy-weight champions and countless other famous boxers. He has a gym in the middle of Detroit, MI. called Kronks Boxing Gym. He's a really goofy old man. But tough to please for sure.
Anyway, Kronks has closed actually this February, Emanuel wanted to retire and he donated the Gym to the goverment which turned it into a rec-center for a a couple months but then decided to close it to renovate it into a Library. Sad, really....
I have a 75lbs. boxing bag, speed bag, and jump ropes at home so I like to train a bit a few times a week, and I workout a few hours a day, 5 days a week at another Gym i'm a member at: Lifetime Fitness.
Anyway, Kronks has closed actually this February, Emanuel wanted to retire and he donated the Gym to the goverment which turned it into a rec-center for a a couple months but then decided to close it to renovate it into a Library. Sad, really....
I have a 75lbs. boxing bag, speed bag, and jump ropes at home so I like to train a bit a few times a week, and I workout a few hours a day, 5 days a week at another Gym i'm a member at: Lifetime Fitness.


sorry, couldnt resist... but it IS true... 

This is a lot... it's going to take me a while to get through it all, so I'm going to post a thank you first.
I'll post comments after I've had a chance to go through it all.
