I think its a bit more complex than that, the feeling the intent doesnt need seeing a persons eyes, the whole point is to detect it without seeing, with your back to the opponnent, its just making your senses better than normal, about dimmak, its not a myth, its absolutely true, although many people brag about beimg able to kill with one touch, its not as simple as that, anyway, the master of praying mantis ip chee keung wich you say being kicked in a vulnerable area and not budge has two sides of his art, the attack with dimmak, and the defense with iron body, and techniques to compliment them, so its there in other arts too not only the one that I showed, about amulets in the phillipines, I really am not a believer in magic and such, but the stories I heard from people I trust also the stories some worldwide well known instructors may tell you may believe in some sort of mythical magic, it might be all in their heads but does that mean it doesnt help? our largest battles are fought between our own ears, someone once said.